𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Start from the beginning

"He's dead, it was just a nightmare"

"Promise me, please"I spoke looking up at the boy with fear flooding through my eyes.

He looked uncomfortable with what I asked, but the fear spilling from my body surely will make him ease my pain.

"I promise"he stood up and extended a hand to me.

I took his hand and stood up from the floor.I looked around the room lost before looking up at him.

"What time is it"

He looked at his watch before looking back at me.

"4:30am"he replied, I just noticed he was wearing casual clothes, I haven't seen him wearing them since I arrived.

"I'm sorry if I woke you"

He didn't speak which caused me to blurt out a question.

"Why didnt you just kill me"I asked now sitting down on the edge of the bed.

I placed my head in my hands running my fingers through my hair.

"Because I see potential in you, I would like you to be one of my followers"he leaned against the wall whilst looking over at me.

"So if I say no your going to make me anyway"I questioned him raising a brow.

"Correct"he smirked at me.

I scoffed and looked down at the floor.

"Am I just a follower now or do I need to do something or write my name somewhere"

"I mark you"

My eyes widen , "you what?" I repeated looking up at him now.

"I place a mark on you so people know your my follower"he spoke walking over towards me.

He pulled his wand out from his pocket and looked down at me.

I raised my arm and he chuckled.

"The arms a bit boring, don't you think princess"he cocked a brow causing my eyes to widen.

"Where do you suppose I get it then"I questioned him.

He hummed in response before moving my hair from my left shoulder round so it was all on my right.

He traced his finger from behind my ear down my neck.

"Right here"he spoke.

"Fine"I replied a little nervous for what it was going to look like.

He held the back of my neck with one hand and placed the tip of his wand behind my ear.He spoke a few incantations and a shooting pain surged through my head.

I clenched my fists shut drawing blood from my palm as I tried to subdue the pain.

"Almost finished"

I felt myself become weak hardly able to sit up on my own.

"You could have warned me"I mumbled loud enough for him to hear.

He chuckled "wheres the fun in that, I love the surprise when I inflict pain on others"

He released his grip on me letting my head drop into my hands, with the snap of his fingers my wounds on my hand were healed.

I groaned before running my fingers along the burning feeling behind my ear.

I stood up stumbling a little and made my way to the bathroom.

I moved my hair and looked at my neck.

It was a snake twisting around a wand, the details were explicit and the way it lay against my tainted skin intrigued me.

It was beautiful.

__________________________

God I love Mattheo, his possessiveness just sends me off the edge!!
Hope your enjoying the book!🖤