𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Start from the beginning

He grabbed my chin and made me stay still, I didn't want to take the draught because I was scared of the nightmares that I would face when I fall into a slumber.

"Please don't, I can't stand the nightmares, please"I begged him as tears pooled from my eyes, I hated being so vulnerable but i had to find away to stop this.

He looked at Evan who nodded and he unexpectedly poured to liquid down my throat.

Evan stood up and walked over to the chair and Riddle stood next to me.

I stood up from the couch and lost all ability to move falling straight into his arms.

He picked me up bridal style and carried me out the room.

My vision blurred as my weak body tried to escape his hold, I soon fell into a deep sleep.
_____________________________

"Sierra my sweet girl" my father was staring down at me as i lay on the floor unable to move.

"I-I killed you, how are you here"I spoke my voice trembling in horror at the sight of him.

"You didn't kill me remember, you weren't strong enough"he laughed at me.

"I did! I watched you die in front of me"

He pointed his wand at me.

"You got it all wrong sweetheart, you can rest now"he paused looking over in the distance.

"There coming, your friends are coming to try and save you but it's too late"

"Avada Kedavra"he spat sending a spell straight at me and laughing as it hit me straight in the chest.

____________________________

My eyes sprung open as sweat and tears trickled down my face.I felt my throat closing as the thought of my father surviving roamed my mind.

I stood up from my bed and fell to the floor, I leaned on my hands and knees trying to breathe but I couldn't.

The door opened but I couldn't bring myself to look.I gasped for air trying not to pass out.

They kneeled down in front of me making me look up.

It was Riddle.

I sat down with my back against the bed clasping at my throat trying to get air.

"You need to hold your breathe"he spoke quietly next to me.

I tried numerous times but it didn't work.

"Look at me"

"Look at me"he spoke louder this time catching my attention.

I looked at him and copied exactly what he done calming myself down.

"He's alive, he killed me"

"Who's alive"

"My father, he killed me and-"he cut me off.