Chapter 13 - Gave

*Next day (Finn's POV)*

"Look, I have to go, yeah? I have to go." I said to Billy. "Go where?" he asked as I started walking to the other side of the room. "They're shooting a fascist tonight and my wife's going to kill me if I'm late." I said. "They're gonna do what?" he asked and I shushed him pulling on my coat.

"Mosley's in town." he said. "Really? Look, go in town, get some drink and some girl and listen to the radio." I said handing him money and exiting the room.

*Rose's POV*

I was standing next to Arthur behind the curtain and waited for Barney to shoot but he never did it.

Soon, someone attacked Arthur and he fought the man off slicing his throat. Johnny Dogs got to us saying that coppers are coming and we went away.

We went inside one room where Tommy was hitting things trying to understand who knew about that. Arthur told him he has to know but he just couldn't understand. Now the only question to get the answer to is who told them.

"Who?"

________________________________
Hello luvs so this is the end of season 5 and I will continue writing when season 6 get out.

I know it's going to be long time without writing but I promise it will be as soon as season 6 gets out.

It will be in a sequel to this book so that this book is now complete.

See you in sequel <3