Chapter 1 - Her

*Rose's POV*

*Rose's POV*

"Rose!" I heard familiar voice from woman that hated me. I quickly dressed my old dress and placed only socks on my feet running down the stairs. "Yes, ma'am?" I asked looking at short plump woman who was looking down at me with anger in her eyes.

"I thought you should be up at 4 am preparing table for breakfast." she sad crossing her arms over her chest and my eyes widened. "Erm. I think I overslept." I said innocently and felt palm slapping my already bruised cheek and I fell on the floor.

"You know what you get when you do something wrong." she said and I looked from the floor with red and teary eyes at her and nodded. "I am sorry ma'am. It won't happen again." I said shuttering and she chuckled. "It better." she said and I saw boys that usually bullied and abused me coming down stairs, smirk over their faces. They are about 7 years oler than me as I am only 12. My eyes widened again and I stated walking backwards in fear. They wouldn't just abuse me like punching me, they would rape me and that was what I was afraid of.

"No, please don't. I will be good girl." I begged but the boys grabbed me and I screamed in pain as they dragged me into one of their rooms. They started beating me up and I felt blood in my mouth and stinging pain on my lip. My whole body started hurting and my sight went blurry. I felt 6 pair of hands on my body and that's when everything went black.

*Two hours later*

I woke up in my bed. My body hurts and my throat is sore. I quickly went into shower with my beige dress and turned water on. Shivers went down my spine as freezing cold water touched my skin and I sat there crying as I heard knocking on my doors.

"Come outside Rosie. We want to play with you." I heard one boy voice saying and my eyes wide. I quickly took my chair and placed it under doorknob as they started pinching the doors. "Come on Rosie." they provoked and I started walking backwards thinking about what to do.

I heard kids laughing and I looked behind me and saw small window and I ran over and opened it. "Hello Rosie." I heard voice and when I looked behind me, I saw hole on the doors and boys breaking it. I looked out the window and it was about 6 meters above the ground. Boys started grunting and I quickly sat on the window and when they broke the doors, I jumped landing on my stomach bruising my knees as they started bleeding and I started running away.

I was running with my bare feet on road as fast as I could. After about one hour I stopped near one street from which I saw a car with one older woman with red hat and four boys. One of them who seemed like the oldest had moustaches. Second had piercing blue eyes. Third one had a toothpick in his mouth and one who looked like the youngest had freckles just like her. I moved aside as the car passed me and I locked eyes with freckled boy. He was looking at me like he saw a ghost. It was probably because of my wet hair and bruises on my body and my now transparent dress. Car left and I started walking forward again.