Chapter 9 - For

I was laying on my side on bed and Finn was laying behind me his chin on my shoulder

"Arthur got us a house." he said planting small kisses on my shoulder. "It's a but messy but it will be fine for us." he said moving his lips towards my neck. "It's Artillery Square 47." he said making small love bites. "We're going there today. It will be just two of us. Alone again. We will have peace." he said.

I turned around facing him and he moved string of my hair behind and placed his palm on my cheek and lightly stroked it. "What is it?" he asked and I sighed. "I want to try snow." I said and he shook his head. "No. It's not good for you." he said. "It's not for you either. I just want to try." I said and he sighed. "If you try, you will get addicted. I don't want that. I want you to be healthy." he said and I rolled my eyes.

*Artillery Square 47*

"What do you think?" Finn asked as Arthur left. "It's fine. I'll clean it up." I said in serious voice and he turned to me. "You don't likely it?" he asked and I shook my head. "I love it. It's just... different." I said and he took my case and placed it on the floor.

"That's good. We are together now. We survived the whole year together." he said giving me soft kiss on the cheek. "I am going to help Tommy with some stuff. I'll come back later, eh?" he said and I nodded.

After he left, I started sweeping and cleaning everything. I cleaned the dishes and threw out the garbage. After I was done, I went outside and leaned on fence looking at the children playing.

I got a cigarette and lighted it. I watched as smoke slowly exited my mouth and disappearing into the air. I looked at the time and it was 5:17 pm. I knew I shouldn't do thing I wanted to but something told me to do it. I walked in the house and took my gun and my coat and started walking towards Isaiah's house.

*Later*

I knocked on the door and Jeremiah opened. "Is Isaiah home?" I asked and he nodded letting me in.

"Hello, Rose." Isaiah greeted me and we hugged. "What are you doing here?" he asked and I smiled. "I want to ask you something." I said and he nodded motioning me to enter the other room.

"Look, if you want to play poker, I don't have any money." he said and I laughed. "It's not that, I promise." I said and he tilted his head. "Then... What do you need?" he asked and I sighed. "Snow." I said and his smile faded. "Why?" he asked and I shrugged. "Want to try it." I said and he went over to his drawer.

"Do you know how to do it?" he asked and I hummed yes. "How's that that Finn let you do it?" he asked and I scoffed. "He didn't. He's not a boss of me. I can do whatever I want." I said and he chuckled. "He's going to be furious when he finds out I gave it to you." he said giving me the bottle. "Don't worry, you never gave me this." I said placing the bottle inside my pocket and saying goodbye to him and his father.

I started walking towards harbour when I saw place I grew up in. My orphanage. I saw kids I knew from before playing inside. I never got chance to play. I always had to do things I wasn't supposed. I shook it off and started walking towards harbour again.

When I got there, I saw Curly in the stables talking to Mabrouk. I walked inside and Curly turned around and I smiled. "How are you, Curly?" I asked and he smiled. "I'm better now. Mabrouk is great listener." he said and I noticed Mabrouk's back was sweaty.

"Where was he?" I asked and Curly shuttered. "Mr. Finn took him. He said he went on a ride." Curly said and I nodded. "Do you know where Finn is now?" I asked and he shrugged. "Probably went on a boxing match." he said and I nodded thanking him and I walked over to where the whole town was.

"Hello, Rose." Johnny Dogs said and I smiled entering through back enter. "Where's Finn?" I asked and he laughed. "Couple problems, eh?" he asked laughing but when he saw my angry face, he coughed showing me the doors.

"Rose?" Arthur asked and I smiled but then got serious again. "Finn." I said and he showed me where he was. I looked towards it and saw Finn sitting and smoking so I went towards him.

"Rose?" he asked and I smiled. "Why didn't you invite me?" I asked and he shrugged. "Well, I didn't think you wanted to." he said and I motioned him to move a bit. I sat down on his chair we shared and he light me a cigarette.

"What round is it?" I asked as we watched. "Third." he said and I nodded. "Want some?" he asked handing me bottle of Rum and I nodded taking a gulp of it.

"Did you hear that?" I asked hearing a gunshot. "We have to find Tommy." he said and we started walking when we saw him and he whispered something in Finn's ear and he grabbed my hand and we went into blue corridor and Finn and Isaiah started beating one man up.

"Take his eyes, Finn." Tommy said and I looked at him. "Do it for Arthur. Take his fucking eyes!" he shouted and Finn took off his hand and started cutting man's eyes out.

*Few days later*

I'm standing with Finn, Tommy and Polly when Italians came. I looked at Finn who was looking at Luca and I snorted a laugh quietly. Luca ordered to search all of us and one man came towards me taking my pistol away and when he came to rip my shirt, Finn grabbed his hand and man let go.

Luca ordered Tommy to kneel and he started fucking Luca in his brain. They started fighting and the doors opened. I looked and saw Arthur and my eyes widened. He took out his gun and shot Luca.

"Holy shit." I said laughing and Polly looked at me and I shut up. Finn laughed at me and I punched his chest. "Shut up." I said and we laughed together.

*Later*

We were standing in Tommy's house and Finn came behind me holding a cake in his hands. "Wanna try?" he asked and I nodded. He came with his hand towards my moth and I took a bite and he ate the rest of it.

Tommy and Arthur gave a little speech and after that, me and Finn went home.

"Do you know what I miss?" Finn asked as we were laying down in our bed naked. "What?" I asked looking up from his chest. "I miss doing fun stuff. Stuff we would do before all of this. When we were just best friends." he said and I kissed his chest.

"What makes you think we won't do that again?" I asked and he shrugged. "You know what?" I asked and he hummed. "Let's fucking do what we do best." I said and we smirked at each other. "Let's be fucking fuckers."

________________________________

This is the end of season 4. Next season is the last one and I hope it's going to be good.

This is going to be the best part of Rose and Finn.

Enjoy <3