Red on white

AN: (THANK YOU SO SO MUCH for so many reads, honestly I don't know what to say!!) Sorry for being inactive lately. I never felt like having the right motivation and couldn't bring myself to finish the fanfiction somehow. I wrote half of this chapter some time ago and decided to finally finish it, to kinda put an end to one of my still open projects. So yes, this will be the end and I'm goin to write a new HarleyWing FF soon so stay tuned and dont forget me! (Also leave your opinions in the comments)

somewhere in Gotham at 9:47 pm

Dick is casually walking around in the city of Gotham, as Nightwing of course. That thing between Harley and him has been going on for a few weeks maybe even a month now. He wasn't even sure what to call them. They surely aren't a couple. Maybe lovers is the right word. When Blüdhaven is occasionally peaceful, Nightwing would usually take a day or rather a night off but because of his affaire he started to come to Gotham every now and then. Today is one of these days. He did patrol in Blüdhaven but after some time there was nothing to do anymore and now he's here, slandering through Gotham's streets.

When getting near to their usual meet up place, Nightwing finds his way up a roof and starts to jump over the other roofs. A few blocks away from their spot, he finds Harley. She seems to search for something ... or someone while walking into some alleyway. He begins to move and silently lands behind her. When he intents to grab her by the shoulder, Harley reflexively starts to turn and when spotting him, lets a small scream out before realizing it's him. She lets a relieving sigh out. "I thought clowns are usually the ones to scare people", he says while Harley closes the gap between them and puts her arms around his neck. "Shut up", she replies while grinning, which made him smile.

Harley overwhelms his smile with a kiss but when he tries to kiss her back, she breaks the kiss and begins to run while letting out a laugh full of fun. After a few seconds he opens his eyes again and starts to follow her when realizing what she demands from him, by running away. When he is about to shout to her, she suddenly enters a basement-like apartment through a small window near the ground. Nightwing follows her through the window, after noticing she isn't coming out in the next few minutes.

While Nightwing crawls easily through the window, Harley leans against the end of the bed standing in the room. She giggled a little, like Nightwing just perfectly fell into her trap. He leans himself against the bed right beside Harley. "So is this some kinda love cave of yours? Or-", he asked but got interrupted by Harley pouncing upon him.

While wildly kissing around, she directed him onto the bed. When distancing herself from him again, she starts to take her clothes off, which leads him to do the same.

Fully exposed Harley starts to walk towards Nightwing again. She finally sits down on his lap and puts both legs on either one side. Although she is ready to do so, she doesn't really kiss him but kind of tries to tease him by only slightly brushing her lips against his, until he can't resist any longer and kisses her hungrily.

While Nightwing begins to kiss her neck, he mumbles "Fuck, Harley. I want you...", as an answer to her arousing noises. She eventually positions his length, while he places his hands on her waist. Just for the tease, she let's the tip slide in and takes out immediately after. He flinches a few times and let's out some moans, whimpers until he really can't take it anymore and thrusts her hips onto his. Telling by the look on her face, she was waiting exactly for that and didn't get disappointed either.

As they are back to kissing, Harley runs her hands through his hair. God, how much he loves when she does that. After he breaks the contact between their lips, he watches her going up and down on his dick, while his hands run along her scarred, porcelaine skin. The sight turns him even more on, than he'd like to admit. He starts kissing every part of her in reach. Her breasts, ne ck, arms and hands. The kisses make her melt like warm wax in his arms and neither one is complaining. Suddenly Nightwing stops with the kisses and she gets a weird sensation where his lips were just a few seconds ago. Without seeing a point in stopping, she watches Nightwing place his hands on her ass and waist once again.

He starts to control the pace they're going in and gets faster with every thrust. She's so wet he can effortlessly slide in and out of her. Overwhelmed, Harley's trying to gain some stability by holding onto his strong shoulders. She can feel the muscles in his shoulders shift under her touch. She realizes that her relief isn't far and it doesn't get unnoticed by the other. While still keeping the pace, he can feel Harley tightening around him which results in him moaning something like "Fuuuuck" This was it. She cums while completely collapsing onto him. She starts to start moving again to bring more tension into it. He starts to let out the moans and shoots his load into her.

While both are still panting he pulls himself out of her, Harley looks at him and feels the genuine urge to kiss him. She follows that urge and they share a loving kiss. When breaking the contact between their lips again, he looks at her with a look she has seen before but can't really assign. Then he starts to chuckle and Harley asks, "What?" with a questioning look on her face. He answers "Has anyone ever told you how adorable you look when you get red?" After hearing that she got even redder than before. She always thought the redness on her white skin makes her look weird but somehow Nightwing thinks otherwise.

Harley gets up from his lap and sits down beside him. She placed her head on his shoulder and both sit that way for a few minutes, looking out of the small window at the top. "C'mon, lets go lay down", Nightwing says in a soft tone.

Both crawl under the blanket into a position facing each other. Now Harley realizes how much the mask on Nightwing actually bothers her. She hesitates for a moment but then straight up asks, "Can you take it off?" Nightwings looks confused and kinda amused but proceeds to answer, while chuckling a little, "Take off what? I'm already naked... Oh-" He looks at her with thoughtful eyes while she tries to avoid them. There's an awkward pause until an "Okay..." makes Harley look him in the eyes again. "Let me take it off for you", Harley says while nearing herself to him.

After reaching out for the edge of the mask, she just rips it off with her whole strength. She knows how much it hurts but without the special remover, there's not really any other way. Nightwing hisses for 3 seconds straight while squeezing his eyes, out of pain. Harley looks at his face and when imagining the redness and spirit gum resedue away, he's handsome. His black hair falling onto his blue eyes, really suits his face.

"You're even better-looking than I've imagined", Harley says while closing the gap between them, once again. They share a passionate kiss, until Harley breaks it and cuddles herself onto him. To make their position more comfortable, Nightwing turns on his back instead of his side and Harley cuddles herself even more onto his chest. After Nightwing gives her a small kiss on the head, she falls asleep in his strong arms.

It's morning when Harley is awakened by the gaps of sunlight, shining through the small window. She looks next to her in hopes for something or more like some one but finds the side of the bed empty...