9

I did as he said, I allowed him talk and did not interrupt. Not like I had anything else to say to him, anyway. "I know what I did was messed up" 

Oh you think? 

"I just thought that if you knew who I am, you would treat me differently. When I first saw you in my mother's flower shop, that fire you have in you, not caring about what the world thinks of you and not taking any bullshit from anyone, I knew I had to have you in my life, when I found out that you didn't know who I was and that your wolf is uncapable of receiving orders even an Alpha King order, I knew you were the perfect woman for me. But I was scared that if you were to find out that I am the alphas of alphas, you would start treating me according to my title. I couldn't have that. So I lied, by saying that I was just another ordinary wolf with a high rank, like a warrior, which is why in these six years we know each other, I never wanted you to visit me on training grounds. I ordered people to not tell you anything, not giving them a choice. I had planned on telling you after I marked you, but I didn't know how and I know it is no excuse and it doesn't justify my shitty behavior, but I am not trying to do that either." He goes silent for a little, thinking about his next words. "Your coronation was going to be a surprise, you would kill me for it, I know you would, but it would be an honor dying by your hands" He chuckles and I just remain serious and thoughtful at all times. "But just say the word and I will cancel it all immediately."

Then it hit me "Is that why I never met your father?" I ask and he nods, he knew that I would recognize the king. "Zion...I understand your reason, I really do, but you still had no right to keep this from me for six whole years! Not to mention that you also kept my coronation from me!" We keep walking further down into Royal territory, when I spot the castle. I stop and just look at it in awe. 

It is beautiful 

Yeah, it  really is. 

Alexei would love this place.

My heart stops, Alexei, he would indeed love this place, I could actually give him a better life by becoming queen. A better education, just how Lily wanted it. She did leave him in my care after all, Alexei should be turning sixteen soon. There is so much Zion could teach him and help him with. "I'll do it, I'll become queen" I say and Zion is shocked. I look up at him, into his eyes "But I want Alexei here" I say and he nods, I notice his eyes glaze over and I know he is mind linking someone. After he is done, he looks up at me and takes a deep breath "I also want to go with you to invite the remaining packs" He growls at that and start shaking his head. "You owe me that much, Zion!"

"I know, and believe me, I would love to take you in the remaining trips, but the only one left is your former pack. I love you and I trust you, but I don't trust that pup of a mate you had" He says and I nod, understanding where he is coming from. "Just give me a little time, baby. I just need to find a way to bring you without putting you in danger, lets get home first and take a shower, then we will sit down and talk further about this, with Cassie, Gabriel and my father, that meeting is overdue"

I nod my head agreeing with him, I left that pack with pride in my chest and Jake did not take it that very well, I will need to play my cards properly on this trip. And I am open for advises. We keep walking, until we reach our home and I immediately jump in the shower, washing away all of that it happened last night. 
Not long after, I feel another presence in the shower, I move slightly to the side, allowing him to have enough space in the shower. He grabs the loofah, putting some of my favorite soap on it and start lightly washing my skin, I feel all the tingles from the mate bond whenever his fingers graze my skin. I hum in satisfaction and throw my head back in pure bliss. He washes from my shoulders to my feet, then applying some shampoo to my scalp, he allows me to feel safe. He carefully guides me to under the shower and rinse me completely, then he conditions my hair and makes a quick bun on top of my head for the conditioner to set in for a little. While he does that, I grab the loofah and start washing him, he purrs under my touch and I smirk looking back up at him. There's nothing that has to be said. Everything has been said, I understood why he did what he did and I agreed to become queen. He knows me well to know there is another motive in me becoming queen and he knows me enough to know that it is Alexei, but he doesn't question it, because there is nothing to question it. 

After I wash him up, we both go under the shower together, he just holds me close and hums a foreign tune to me. The water washing down any left dirt from us. 

-

Zion looks so much like his father, the sharp jaw and light hair, the dark chocolate eyes, very stunning. 

Hmmm if Zion looks like that when he is older, i will hump him any chance I get.

I hold a laugh in and just shake my head to my wolf's comment. 

Then she appeared next to him, the stepmother, as white as plain flour with mesmerizing golden eyes. So beautifully dressed, her green gown hugging her at all the right places, she is breathtaking and suddenly I feel underdressed in the presence of the majesties, in my simple black gown. I look over at Zion who is wearing a suit and a cape. With a small crown adoring his head. Now I regret not dressing up too. I hold Zion's hand, feeling nervous and intimidated by being surrounded by Royals.  "Father, Andrea" Zion acknowledges them, while slightly bowing his head and I do a curtesy in front of the majesties as he introduces me as Aphrodite's chosen one. I look at him confused and he just smiles at me. I make a mental note to ask  him about it later. "Kallisto, this is my father Dionysus and my Stepmother Andrea"

"Oh my... she is the spitting image of Ellena and Alastor together. Is amazing how their genes simply combined. Ellena midnight eyes and Alastor dark skin and facial features, not even her brothers came out this stunning" I smile shyly at the former king whispering a thank you. 

Zion rolls his eyes and chuckles, "Father, leave my mate alone" He jokes with his dad who simply laughs at his son embracing him in a hug and soon I am engulfed in a hug as well. Completely taken by surprise. 

"It's nice to finally meet you, Kallisto" Andrea says and I smile at her. 

"Likewise ma'am" I say and once again I slight bow showing her my respect. 

Soon Cassey walks in holding her very pregnant belly and Gabriel walking behind her, following like a lost puppy. "Okay, let's get this reunion started, we don't have all day bitches, we must leave next week max to the following packs", she hands Dionysus a list and he shakes his head with a smile on his face.