SIMULA

Irene's POV

"Don't open your mouth and stop spreading gossip about me or better stop breathing! as if you we're clean!" I pointed out my finger at them "Tsaka niyo na ako pagchismisan kung may naiambag na kayo sa buhay ko. Now that you have nothing contribute to my life just shut your mouth up!"  I gritted my teeth and closed my fist.

Sunod-sunod ang aking paghinga. I don't know if it was because of the liquor I drank or because of this women who were do nothing else but to meddle into my life! I felt my blood are all going up at my head. Gusto kong sumabog sa galit.

Shainie giggle and rolled her eyes "Look at your clothes"

She even pointed her finger at me! I crossed my arm, I was stopping my hand to hit her face.

I took a deep breath "it's champagne silk mini dress, Shainie" pagtatama ko "Oh my gosh Shainie! Wake up! Nasa club tayo! Palibahasa hindi bumabagay sa'yo yung mga sinusuot mong mga dress. H'wag kang mangialam because I didn't meddle at your life"

"Let's go Irene. Don't waste your time for talking to the girls like them" awat ni Dawn.

She's my friend. I'm with the other cousin's and friends but Dawn is the one who is now at my side. Maybe some of them are minding their own business.

She grabbed me by waist and dragged away. Bakas sa mukha niya ang pagkairita. I looked around, I saw the smoke coming from the cigarettes and the drunk people who's crazy dancing at the dance floor.

I held my head it feels like my world is spinning. I think I drank to much?

"They always like that! Mga pakialamera!" I shouted.

I lifted my head at my cousin. 

"Calm down" Dawn sighed "Ayaw mo pa ba umuwi? It's already 2am, kanina pa tayong 8 nandito"

I immediately close  my eyes when I remember why we were here.

She's a fu**ing asshole. Wisteria is a fu**ing heartless.

She has no right to torture my heart over and over again. This is me! Nothing's going to change... I changed but it was not enough! I wasn't good enough and I will never be!

"Let's stay here for a while, Dawn. I don't want to go home"

I crossed my legs and smiled at Dawn. Bumuntong hininga siya bago tipid akong nginityian. I knew that she's sleepy but sorry my dear Dawn.

Dawn raised her one finger "One cocktail please" she said.

Napatingin naman ako sa kaniya. Pinatong ko ang siko sa counter katulad ng ginawa niya. She's watching the guy infront of us who's doing her cocktail while me staring at her. I'm so lucky to have her.

"About the girl you're talking about? How is it?" Dawn said.

She knew I was crazy chasing a girl who didn't like me back. Anong magagawa ko? That's my heart decision! My heart didn't let my brain to choose.

My heart is so unfair.

My heart is torture.

I hate my heart

"Let's not talk about her" I said with a frustration tone.

I love her so much but she hurt me to much.

She chuckled "So that's it? Kaya pala sunod-sunod ang pag-aaya mo mag-inom for the past few days dahil broken ka? Oh! My beautiful friend is broken" she teased.

I shook my head and smirked "She's a heartless, Dawn. She's too much..I like her to much" I smiled at her bitterly.

I touched my chest because I felt like there's a bomb that suddenly exploded. I close my eyes, my world is really spinning.