Rules and Greeting

So first off, welcome to my book and thank you for considering me as your roleplay partner. Just a warning I am very inactive during the night (for now), as I stick to a rather strict sleep schedule for my college courses.

Shoving that aside, shall we get into the ruleset of this book? Yes? Good, now below I will have listed a few things I expect if you haven't read the list of requirements in the book's informational section.

• I do not roleplay with minors, I myself am 19 going on 20, and find it highly uncomfortable. Please respect this, I do not care how mature you claim to be, this is for your safety and my comfort.

•I roleplay in third person due to being able to play multiple characters, therefore I ask you also roleplay like this. As I do not like second and first person pronouns for roleplay. It adds a sense of attachment that gets uncomfy.

•I will do smut, but honestly only in DMs or if we were to roleplay on discord as I do have an alternate platform I am more active on. However again I require boundaries being set and other things for comfortable communication.

•I don't mind Dead Dove do not eat themes, however please fill me in in your comforts and discomforts please as I would hate to strike any triggers for you.

•I have no rule sets for characters other than the typical no Mary Sues, what this would apply for in transformers terms is characters with multiple abilities without having a proper balance of weaknesses. As well as characters who are 'perfect' in nature without flaw.

On a more positive note, I will happily roleplay romance, platonic relationships, and polys. As I am LGBT myself I also do such themes!

Another thing to note is that I will have a password, which is actually a small form for you to fill out about yourself! This will be on the next page.

Now that, that is over. Let's get into some basic roleplay etiquette shall we?

• Do not interrupt other roleplays, stay within your own.

•Do not expect me to push the story forward, communication and planning is important to me, offer me some idea, you know?

•Please pay both sides a similar amount of attention, I cannot stress how quickly I will abandon a roleplay if you display obvious favoritism or little regard for forming story.

•Do not shame anyone if they choose to indulge in Dead Dove Do Not Eat themes or if a character they like is morally questionable, this is roleplay, therefore it is merely pretend with no attachment to real things.

•As a final note, I also request that you abide by these rules, and that you fill out the proper forms.