Sirius felt discomfort. He didn't like Snivellus but he felt sorry for him.

Dark Lord gave him support and made Severus leaned on him while telling the tragedy.

"He was sent to newlyweds pair that wasn't even a real pair. He was forced to live with them and was mistreated."

"Who?" Lupin had a hunch but he hope his hunch was wrong.

"Your friends."

"You lie?!" Sirius had stronger reaction than Remus.

"I am not."

"If you can see clearly then I will give you the proof." Warned Dark Lord.

"Sirius, behave."

"But, he's liying. Harry is Lily's son and I witness her pregnancy."

"She was indeed pregnant but her baby was unborn."

"Nonsense?!"

"When did the last time you see her when she's pregnant?"

"Uhm I forgot."

"Severus is right. Last time we met them was when she was two-three months pregnant. After that we're busy saving the world until the time Harry's baptism."

"And what about James?"

"He didn't know. He was under confundus spell."

"How outrageous?!"

"I have proof that Harry isn't Lily's."

"I believe you Severus."

"Thank you."

"How you can tell that Lily was the one behind this?"

"Oh she has her supporters. Some people who think I don't deserve to be a mother. Some righteous people who fought evil and think that I, the dark wizard didn't deserve to be happy." He said in tremble voice like he was in pain just by saying this. It was like he was in his twenties again. It was like the old wound was opened again. He was still traumatised.

"Stop talking." Riddle kissed his mate and took a small bottle of mild calming potion.

Severus took a deep breath and he calmed down.

"I'm alright." He kissed his husband’s chin.

"Let me finish it as soon as possible and we can rest. I need to let it out and move on from my past."

"Okay. But don't force yourself. They can wait and we can tell them later."

"No. It has to be done right now. Hayden needs to know the truth too."

"Okay Love."

"Lupin, I believe you already smell Hayden's natural pheromones since in the wood but you're confused."

"Yes." He answered quietly.

"And you know that Hayden has same smell with Harry."

"Yes."

"And you want to confirm if he is your godson or not."

"Hayden is Harry. Harry is Hayden."

"No way."

"Sirius Black. If you spout one more nonsense I will make you mute forever. Listen to Severus's explanation."

Sirius closed his mouth and grumbled.

"But you now understand why Harry's smell was not like your friends smell. He smells like me, right?"

"Yes." He once again answered quietly. It's like he tried to deny it but Severus spook the facts he was afraid to acknowledge.