"Mr. Voldemort,.."

"Call me Riddle."

"Mr. Riddle, I don't know who sent this but few weeks ago, we received an anonymous letter telling us to come to Hogsmeade in Halloween night so we can meet our godson. We missed him and he was missing for few months."

"Your godson? Potter?" Draco piped in.

"Yes. Harry."

"I thought you know about his whereabout. Turned out he's really missing. And nobody knows." Draco furrowed his eyebrows.

"You care about him?" Hayden asked.

"Uhm.. Well, despite being rival, he's my equal to be honest in many things except academics. So, I think I care more than I thought."

"Oh."

"Don't be jealous. It's not like what you think."

"You know what I think?"

"Uhm no. But I can guess." Draco said slowly.

"It's okay. I'm not mad." Hayden patted Draco's hand. He didn't mad, instead he was relieved and bit happy Draco didn't hate him and even care about him although he denied his feeling. Hayden felt like a huge stone was lifted from his shoulder. He felt lighter. Now concentrated in Sirius and Remus.

"Mr. Lupin and Mr. Black, may I ask you where you stand?"

"We are neutral. We don't have any association with Light especially Dumbledore's phoenix since I learned the truth about Sirius's mistreatment.

"Ah. Then it will be easier to tell you."

"Huh?" Sirius showed confused look that so similar to when he was in dog form.

'Sirius looks innocent in that face.' Hayden thought.

"Lucius, Draco, and Barty, this is the first time I tell you. I am sorry for keeping this in secret. But I have my reason and hope you forgive me." Said Severus.

"I know." Lucius answered.

"You knew?"

"Since long time ago."

"Okay. Forgive me still."

"It's okay Sev."

"And I have my hunch too, Sev." Draco said.

Hayden was shocked. He knew???!!!

"I won't dislike you. I promise you." Draco said to Hayden.

Hayden blushed. His heart was palpitating but he felt warm.

"Okay.. Spare my ignorance but I can't understand what language you talked about."

"Sirius." Lupin warned his mate. He was grateful to Riddle for helping him with his werewolf problems. This Dark Lord wasn't as bad as Dumbledore had told him.

"Black, Lupin, Hayden is my son. He was kidnapped when he was one month old. And he was placed under possession of Light Wizards."

"Who did the evil thing like that?" Lupin was bit emotional with child topic. He wanted to have baby with Sirius but he was a broken omega and Sirius was no better than him. He was mentally unstable after being imprisoned for long time in Azkaban. So when he heard Severus had lost his baby, he felt sad for him.

"I am okay now." Like he understood Lupin's feeling he answered his unspeakable question.

"Oh." Lupin felt shy.

"He was just one month old when he was kidnapped. The kidnapper obliviate me and my mate and make me separated from him and" castrated" me. "

"So evil." Lupin gasped.