Chapter 1

"Oi (Y/N)!" Your mom screams as you pack your bags."I'm coming!" You yell back searching for your computer. "Oh no...My computer!" You yell as you see your cat scratching it up."(C/N) NO!" You yell as you run over to pick up the computer. "Come on...Come on!" You mutter as you open your computer to see it unharmed.

You gently sigh and rush out your room so fast, you tumble down the stairs. "Owwwww." You groan as you hear your brother laughing."It's not funny (B/N)!"you yell as you get up. "Yeah it is!"Your brother jokes while catching his breath. " whatever."You say rolling your (E/C) eyes. You grab your lunch and some cat food.

"Come on (C/N)!" You say picking up your cat and running to your bff's house. "Hey (F/N)!" You say waiting for her."(Y/N)!" she says running through the door. Her black hair cut in a punk type way(one side shaved and the other looking normal.). She rushes down the pathway to her home and reaches you. "Awwwwww!" She cries looking at your cat.

"This is (C/N)." You say while walking towards her backyard. You then let her grab her skateboard as you pull yours out of your backpack. You then ride down the pavement to your school. You both soon make it to school as you move your (H/C) out of your face. You both put your skateboards in your lockers and go your separate ways.

"RIIIIIIIIIIIIING"

You rush quickly to the lunch room and sit down with your lunch. "Hey bestie!" F/N yells.  Hey F/N!" You reply as she sits next to you."Soooo have you asked Joshua out?" She teases you. "Girl you know damn well he likes Monika !" Your grumble looking down. "Have you even TRIED asking him out?" She scolds. "No..."You sigh looking down miserably"
~~~~~~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"UGH" you groan. Walking back home with your cat not to far behind.          "Y/N!!!" Your friend called chasing you. You stop and giggle. "Your so clumsy" you smile as she catches up with you. As you walk home you walk past a very pretty house. "You remember the rumour about this house?" Your friend laughed. "Yeah...buts it's been abandoned for years..." You both stop and sigh."But they say someone escaped...And just, stays here!" You mumble...continuing your walk. But when you looked back, you could have sworn you saw a figure walk past the window....