𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗜𝗖 // 𝘚𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘛𝘸𝘰 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘰

Bắt đầu từ đầu

She also finds it incredibly adorable whenever he gets angry or upset, because he looks like a little boy, but she'd never admit it.

The ex-assassin tilts her head slightly, deciding that even if he is trying to get under her nerves, it's better just to play it safe.

She knows she shouldn't, something in her tells her to stop, to completely ignore him and walk away, but she can't.

She knows it's her old instincts trying extremely hard to keep her from growing attachments to something or someone that aren't lethal.

But here she is, her facial features lightening up slightly before she speaks to him, a more gentle tone than her instincts would like.

"I was going to pinch you, you know, and save it for when you wouldn't expect it. But I suppose, since you wanted it so badly, I think I'll give you something better."

Immediately after she finishes the sentence, she reaches up quickly, and 'bop's him on the nose. Just as soon as Jason had stopped her, Larke slipped past him and was already halfway down the hall.

Jason stood there, still a frown on his face, but in his eyes if anyone looked they could see his... well, entrancment per say, with the lovely lady he tries so hard to get.

He inhales, swallowing a groan, a blush suddenly crawling up his cheeks, which he quickly covers with scratching his face, his finger nails scraping against his non-existent beard, which Jason pretends he has.

Really anything to push away the feeling Larke just gave him, the icy chills she left him with; consequently, the hair on his neck and arms stick up, and the place her finger touched leaves a cold spot.

He clears his throat, then turns to follow her down the hall, a few paces behind her. Almost immediately as he steps out into the living room area, Jason senses a shift in tone; moreover, with Larke rather than anyone else.

The tv, backed against the fireplace, shows an explicit chase of a young girl, preferably against the San Francisco Police Department, with both Officers on a certain rooftop and from the air.

Jason takes a seat on the edge of the couch, with Gar and Rachel spread out as well. Larke stopped before sitting, automatically staying standing. Dick stays silent as he watches the scene unfold.

"Who the hell is that?" Rachel asks as everyone watches the girl take down more SFPD Officers. Larke's face, from being set in stone, molds into a frown.

"A total badass," Jason replies, a smirk coming to his face. Larke's eyes flicker to him for a moment, eyes narrowed, but she catches herself before he realizes her glimpse at him. She tries to focus her attention back to the television.

The camera didn't get a close up of the girl, but she really didn't need to. The girl had an odd color for hair, while it was almost curly and silver. That was all Larke cared for, until the camera did get a close up.

It showed the girls face.

She had an eyepatch.

An eyepatch? That's- Larke starts to think, but is abruptly cut off.

"I'll be back," Dick says, rushing out of the room. The others watch him leave, frowns on their faces. Larke's eyes stay glued to the news though, because she didn't think this was possible.