6. 14 reason why (leeteuk x ryeowook)

2005: 

I close my eyes after two months of nonstop dance and voice practice. finally after 6 years of non-stop training, i can finally debut. the bad news is, it was just a project group. but who knows if i do my best on my day of debut people will like me and i can stay as the next generation of Super Junior?

Two months after practising the dance and recording the song, our supposed to be manager call us out for the cover album debut shooting.

i remembered we wait there at the set in about two hours waiting for all the member to come but is seems like one of the member is missing, the manager even call the production team to not start the shooting yet because there had a little problem at the company.

after a half of day waiting, the manager told us to go back to the dorm and we need to meet him at the practice room tommorow.

his face look so stiff, and i know theres some bad news he cant tell us now.

***

"Kim Joonhyung, where is he?" the manager asked us slowly, looking so sad.

No one answered the manager since no one had seen him for a week already. but Joonhyung had told me that he was just visiting his parent.

"Joonhyung told me that he was visiting his parent at Busan. He didnt tell you anything, Hyung?" I asked. its imposibble for the manager to not know where's JoonHyung are, because I am sure i was there when joonhyung asked for a leaves and the manager nod is head as an agreement.

The manager said and a moment later, Joonhyung walked in the room with his not that good expression too. what happen?

"Hyung!" i called the manager hyung, i thought he was joking and his joke is not funny.

The manager gestured Joonhyung and the manager asked us to listen to joonhyung.

"Hello, member-deul~ Few more things to do before debut right?"

This is a sign of a bad news.

"I trained the longest here, 7 fucking years. I was so happy to get to be the second band to debut. i told my parent and i told everyone about this. i am so happy i couldnt even sleep at night for the pass month,"

everyone is listening to him.

 "I gave up my childhood and my university lives for this, at the end i'm just a part in some stupid project. i given up so many things i deserve better. I'm so sorry member-duel, i am giving up my dream. I hope the company will still let you guys debut because i know how big our dream is,"

"Super Junior 05 generation is not going to debut with 11 member." the manager added coldly.

"Hyung!" All of us called him. this is not right, i feel bad for Joonhyung and i feel bad for the rest of the member and i feel bad for my ownself.

"Hyung, please talk to CEO Lee Soman about this," joonhyung begged smally.

***

One months pass after Super Junior 05 generation disbanded before even making a debut, we were living our trainee lives again.

When i was working at the IceCreamCream store as an Ice Cream seller, there is a short and cubby boy are asking me where is SM Ent building. since i'm going there too after i finish my shift, i asked the boy to wait for me and i'll bring him there.