1. like a star

‘Are you coming?’

I open the text kyuhyun sent and the same question appear again, kyuhyun keep asking me out for the past week and I already answer him that I was so busy and maybe next time but kyuhyun won’t stop asking.

I sigh. I will not reply his text, I had answer the same question for a hundred times now, I guess.

“Focus ryeowook! You need to do this and …”

The manager Hyung-nim scold me when he saw me a bit blur.

“We don’t have much time, so focus!”

I take a deep breath, and I ask myself to focus. I want held my solo concert as early as I debuted as super junior in earlier day so I only want the best for my solo concert that I have waited for 10 years to held it.

“go change your cloth and you make up..” the manager hyung-nim said and I only follow what he ask me to, because I know he only want the best for me.

When the sun is off and the moon start appearing, just then we finish filming. I sigh, I’m so tired. Just a few minutes of clip and we need to shoot like a day to finish it. But it’s okay, I only want the best for my fan. Ryeowook fan :’)

“You have any other schedule, Ryeowook?” The manager hyung-nim ask me just after I entered the car.

“only sukira for today, why?” I answer him with my question. He rarely ask that question you know, he is manager the first person who knows what is going on with me.

“Your phones keep vibrating, I wonder if you forget some schedule. You haven’t told me.”

“I will never have a schedule without you knowing,” I said to him and laugh a little. I grab my bag and start searching for my phone, who’s calling me anyway? I asked myself and pout. I maybe forgetting something, I’m getting old and I usually forget anything this day. Ohh~ I’m getting old.

‘are you coming? Answer me!!”

I sigh.

“why?” manager hyung-nim asked me.

“it’s Kyuhyun.”

“You have radio star filming?”

“no, Kyuhyun asked me out,”

“Huh? Kyuhyun is busy this day. To find time and talk to you, he must wanted to tell you something important,” Manger hyung-nim said and, ohh~ didn’t think about that. He must wanted tell me something important.

“I’ll meet him after sukira,

***

“Cha! This is Super Junior Kiss The Radio and tonight I am all by myself here and I will talk with you guys, so how was your day? Sent your massage on 15789 and I will read it for you!,”

Sukira started pretty smooth and well done. Ryeowook is talking with the listener and there are so many waiting call to talk to ryeowook tonight. Everyone wanted to talk to ryeowook after his solo concert ended and ‘the bromance special episode’ released.