4. unbreakable love (part 1)

"I don't understand why are you doing all this Kim Ryeowook! I said stop, just do what I said!" Kyuhyun yelled out loudly as ryeowook shivered in daze, he was so shock getting that tone as a replied for the thing he thought his husband will like.

"But you love it when I send you a food," ryeowook mumbled slowly.

"Yes I like it! But not every freakin' day! I am going out to eat with the staff too, you coming there every fucking day are just irritate me! Who are you?! The manager?!"

"Kyukyu, I'm sorry! I will never do that again," Ryeowook said weakly. There's no point arguing with Kyuhyun right now.

Kyuhyun sighed loudly as he walked to he and ryeowook shared room to the closet and take out all of his clothes. Ryeowook who's watching all what happen, he walked as fast as he can to stop his husband from gathering all his clothes.

"What are you doing?!" Ryeowook asked his husband, his voice cracked at the end mix with anger and sadness, and afraid to be left alone.

"I'm tired with you! Cling onto me 24/7 hours nonstop! I saw you on set and house! I need a break from you!" Kyuhyun said tensely as he eyed ryeowook precisely stabbing his heart.

"No, you can't! I promise you, I will never meet you on set anymore! So please stay! Please!" Ryeowook is begging so hard, he even squat on the floor to stop Kyuhyun from moving, he buried his face to Kyuhyun tight.

Kyuhyun sighed loudly for only god knows how many times already.

"You better mean what you said!" Kyuhyun pushed Ryeowook shoulder away from him and walked out from the room and the house.

Ryeowook was crying his eyes out while putting all the clothes that Kyuhyun already taken out, into the closet again. After he finish doing so, he cried in front of the closet not even bothers closing it, he hugged one of Kyuhyun t-shirt while crying. Mumbling random word.

Most of it sounds like, "What happen to use, Kyuhyun~"

***

Five months ago, Kyuhyun and Siwon involved on one accident happen at Seoul hallway, it was a very big accident. An oil truck crash against their car. Luckily, everyone survived. Siwon was on coma for a few days, while Kyuhyun got it a bit bad because this wasn't his first accident. Kyuhyun was on coma for nearly a month. When finally he opens his eyes, the doctor stated that he had a short-term lose memory or amnesia.

The doctor said that Kyuhyun had a little bit blurry about his recent memory. The doctor also said don't worry, it will not last long. A few weeks or so he will recover.

But what happen is, Kyuhyun didn't remember at all that he was married and was and still fucking in love with his best friend, Kim Ryeowook.

He didn't remember at all any memory regarding his flirtation over ryeowook. Not even a little.

When Kyuhyun first open his eyes, and that when ryeowook was crying so hard and kissed him on the lips. He pushed ryeowook away, harshly. Showing how he doesn't approve anything out of ryeowook act.

When Leeteuk explained the things to Kyuhyun, he shows his disbelieved and disgusted face. He told Leeteuk how this kind of relationship is forbidden and there's no way his parent will approve this kind of relationship.