3. love me right

“Ryeowook –ssi!”

A loud voice breaking all of the loud music sound filling the club.

“YAH, KIM RYEOWOOK –SSI!! HE COMES FOR ME!” The taller claimed, being proud of himself because the smaller guys come all the way to Gangnam to fetch him.

“HERE!” The taller called the smaller male.

Ryeowook stare on the floor while walking straight to the taller male who had not stop calling for him since he entered the club.

“Seunghyun –ssi,” Ryeowook greeted the taller softly.

The taller male release a very high and proud laugh when Ryeowook called out his came with the sexy voice of his.
TOP pulled Ryeowook closer to him and hugged the smaller male. He Dragged Ryeowook to the stage of the club and steal the microphone from the DJ. 

“This is Kim Ryeowook! My girlfriend hasn’t been calling me since we were discarded from the military. He comes to fetch me today! Give me a round of applause!”

He said as he hugged Ryeowook tight and started to dance a little in a circle with Ryeowook in his embrace. All of the drunken people in the club suddenly clapped their hand, so drunk to even turn their camera phone to capture a moment that can ruin TOP carrier or even BigBang itself or Maybe Super Junior.

Ryeowook pushed TOP away lightly and grab the taller hand to exit the club. Top was so happy he started singing Ryeowook Solo.

Ryeowook dragged TOP to his car, it was a hard work. Dragging the taller male with him is a real hard work, he stumble every second and he was so noisy. It was hard for his small body to drag TOP with him but he manages to do it at last.

Luckily, everyone around that club was so busy with their own world to notice the two idols struggling to enter the car.
Once Ryeowook manage to get TOP in his car, TOP yelled loudly about he is very happy because to be sitting in his ‘girlfriend’ car.

Ryeowook started his car, ready to leaves the club. All the way to Seoul, TOP never stops singing, crying, whining, yelling, and claim how happy he was having Ryeowook with him.

After an hour of torture, hearing the cracked TOP voice they arrived at TOP house. It’s an elite neighbourhood.

 Ryeowook have been here before. Ryeowook and TOP was actually in military together, in same place, same group, and even the same dorm. They understand each other easily because they experience the same things and they even a same age friend.

Ryeowook opened the gate because he knows the password. He dragged TOP inside to the main door of the big house and asked TOP to get in. The drunken asked Ryeowook if Ryeowook want to get in but Ryeowook shook his head by meaning ‘no’. The taller sit on the floor and started whining.

“Why wouldn’t you come inside?!”

“Seunghyun –ah, stop yelling your neighbour will hear you!” Ryeowook said a loud whisper.

“Come in then!” He said.

“No, I have schedule tomorrow. I can’t be late!” Ryeowook said as he turns his back to TOP and started to walk away from the house. He ignored the drunken man as he know nothing bad will happen even if TOP is sleeping outside of his house. Ryeowook should be worry about all the reporter if they know he stayed at TOP’s house for the night.