𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

( tw: eating disorders & self harm )

you follow tammy to the front porch. there was conveniently 2 deck chairs out there. the wind was icy and cold, making you shiver under the multiple layers you had on. you follow tammy to the chairs and sit in the one next to her. "what's up?" you ask tammy, wrapping your arms around each other and hugging them close to your chest. it was freezing. "(y/n)," tammy starts. "if you're just going to lecture me on my parents, cutting myself, or my eating disorder, can you please just quit while you're ahead. i don't want to talk about any of it," you snap. tammy is taken aback. she closes her mouth and stares at you. you take a couple of moments to contain yourself before realizing you snapped at the only people who have shown you any care or love. "oh my god. i'm so sorry," you begin to apologize. "that was so stupid of me. i shouldn't be snapping at you or be talking to you like that! i'm so appreciative of everything you've done for me," you begin to ramble. "eating disorder?" tammy questions, breaking your nonstop spew of words. "what?" you ask. "you said.. eating disorder," tammy responds. her eyes narrow as they look into your own. they were full of kindness and sympathy. you try to talk but only staggered speech flows out of your mouth. tammy places a hand on yours. "honey.." she says. you cover your face with your hands. "i'm sorry.." you whisper. "i'm so sorry i'm so fucked up." tammy wraps her arms around you. it was one of the best hugs you've ever had. you let yourself melt into tammy's touch. "(y/n)," tammy softly says after a while. "no," you say sitting up and wiping the tears from your face. "please don't." you turn away from tammy. after composing yourself, you turn back to tammy. "what is that you wanted to talk about?" tammy clears her throat. "what's your name?" you raise an eyebrow. "you know my name," you say. "i thought i did," tammy says, adjusting herself in the chair. "but nineball ran a background check and.." you cut her off. "you ran a background check on me?" your words sharp and harsh. "please le-" tammy started. "what the fuck?" you ask again. "(y/n).." you suck your teeth. "what did you not trust me in the first 9 hours of meeting me?" tammy shakes her head. "why did you lie about your name?" you scoff. "i'm not lying about anything." tammy sighs. "that's not a real id. what happened to the real one?" you stand up. "no. no. i'm not doing this," you spit. "(y/n), it's only fair for me to be concerned.." tammy starts. but again you keep on interrupting her. "because i'm so concerning. what is it? my drunken appearance, my shit parents? why couldn't you trust me? why did you have to go messing in my business?" tammy expected your words to be loud and harsh, but they were just sad and disappointed. she heard your voice cracking. you were at the verge of tears. "i didn't mean to hurt you," tammy began explaining. you look away. the lump in your throat enlarging. "how did you even get my id?" you ask turning back to tammy. a moment of silence fell. "you know what? i don't need this. i don't need to do this." you state. and with that, you storm off the porch, walking anywhere you possible could. "(y/n)!" tammy shouts after you but you are too pissed off to give anything more to her.

a.n - sorry this chapter is so short, i'm dealing with a lot of school/family stuff. but i promise this next chapter will be longer & better. stay safe & much love. <3