Jasper grabbed her leg and placed it on his thigh, massaging it. Soon Iris's rigid body relaxed under their competent hands, making her sigh. Elias grabbed a loofah, putting her favorite rose and sandalwood scented body wash.

His hands moved quickly from her back to her chest, making her froze

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

His hands moved quickly from her back to her chest, making her froze. Her breath hitched when the loofah moved around her nipples, slowly and agonizingly. Seeing her body react immediately to his touch, Elias's cock couldn't help but harden, it felt pleased. He realized it would be dangerous if he continued to tease her.

He grabbed some shampoo and massaged her scalp. Iris was not used to having someone serve her in a bath.

First, he fucked her so roughly, even if it was her first time last night. He was not at all gentle, but now he is treating her so well it didn't fit well with her. Her mind felt exhausted. It was taking time to understand how their emotions behaved. At one point, they are rough and now gentle.

Soon they cleaned her and themselves. Sensing the water was turning cold, they got her out of the bath, worrying she might catch a cold. Jasper picked up the softest towel and wrapped her up.

Iris felt shy at how they were treating her like a five-year-old child. She wanted to say no, but she was afraid they would get angry at her. And she feared them. "Can I do it by myself?" she asked in a hesitant, low voice, looking down.

It pleased the brothers since her words came out as a question and the innocent hesitancy in her voice made their stony hearts melt. They smiled.

"Sure," Elias nodded, giving her space to get ready.

Iris hurriedly went into the closet, picking the set of clothes and underwear. She gasped loudly as the clothes in her hand fell on the floor when she saw herself in the mirror. Air got knocked out of her lungs.

Her eyes widened in shock; she let out a harsh breath, her hand traveling to her collar bone.

Her neck, collarbone, chest were littered with deep red hickeys. When she touched them, it hurt. A faint bite mark on the swell of her breasts. Her eyes wandered down to see the same deep red hickeys on her abdomen and inner thighs. No wonder the skin pained at the touch of water.

She picked up the clothes, turning, not wanting to look at herself. She could help but feel heat reach down till her nape. The brother saw her like this when they bathed her. Embarrassment was eating her.

Iris put on a pale nude bra and matching lacy underwear with a high neck top. She could not walk out of the room with the servants looking at her heavily marked neck.

She applied lotion on her body and started drying her hair in front of the vanity

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She applied lotion on her body and started drying her hair in front of the vanity. Brushing her curls, she looked at herself in the mirror, thinking.

Her curious eyes wandered to the closet. It was huge, as big as her apartment. It did not surprise her to see; they had filled it with all her favorite colors, style, and brands. Shoes, designer handbags, perfume, makeup, everything a female needed was there. Everything that she liked. Even her bra size was perfect.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Creepy, she muttered under her breath

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Creepy, she muttered under her breath. Anxiety bubbled in her. How much did they know about her? She fiddled with her mom's ring, which was wearing as a necklace now. "I am such a failure, mom," she cried, thinking of how she could not run away from them.

She had skills to hide her virtual track, skills enough to make money and stay hidden. Connections in the virtual world were not something she was proud of, considering the fact many of them were criminals, yet she never contacted them for help when she could have. Maybe the situation would be different. Maybe she would have been on-run, but she would have owned herself. 

Yet she was now their captive, their wife.

"Accept the fact you are our wife now," Elias's words echoed in her mind. They were now husbands and wife. She was a coward. She feared them enough to not rebel against them. All she could do was obey them.

Iris started to hate herself.

To be continued...

Vote. Comment. Follow.

Twisted Love | ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें