↠Prologue

I am going to be editing and changing a lot of things for this! From Y/n i will be changing it to keep a name or something? Also Chapter banners like i mentioned in "Thrive" i want to include those tooo! So if you are reading this at the moment, please be patient since editing does take time!

And readers who have already read this, you will notice changes!

Thank youuu!

YEONI POV

I cleared the table and set all the papers necessary for boss. His schedule, papers to sign, etc. I have been working here for about an year now and it is a pretty well paid off job. It's not very hard but it is not that I wanted to have it. I had seen my self doing something completely different in my dreams... but fate had this in my way.

I sighed and sat down. Boss said he will be bringing his son to the company today as he is going to be taking over soon.

I took my phone in hand and switched it on. The picture on the screen saver made me stare at it. It was a picture of his and mine from back in college.

A flashback came into my mind.

-Flashback-

I cut the call and grabbed the dorm keys. I ran out after locking the door and head directly to ???'s dorm room. My thoughts were running. There is no way he would do that.

On reaching the door i stood there for a good while. My heart hammered in my cage and i silently prayed that it was not him. After calming my nerves a little i finally faced the door with the very little confidence i had.

I knocked and she opened it. She had a blanket wrapped around her body and tears rolled down her face. 

So it was true... 

I walked in with a clouded mind and saw Mark sleeping, naked on the bed with a blanket over him.

The younger hugged my arm and cried into my shoulder.

???: He was sober unnie... i was drunk, i am so sorry.

Yeoni: I-It's not -your fault... you were d-drunk.

Mark shifted, waking up. He stayed there for a bit before sitting up straight looking around. Our eyes met and i could tell he was confused by the way his eyebrows furrowed. But when his eyes finally fell on the naked girl next to me, it seemed to register.

He quickly got up, with only his boxers on. 

Mark: Yeoni, this is not what it looks like-

I slapped him hard across the cheek, anger boiling inside me as my heart shattered.

Yeoni: Do NOT talk to me.

???: Unnie...

She whimpered. I looked at her and wiped her tears, before closing my eyes and taking a deep breath.