Fence paused, he hesitated before he spoke, "what...?" He said breathless and confused. Tears started to form and fall delicately from his eyes. Tree looked astonished and grabbed Sathvika's wrist and pulled her closer. With tears falling from his eyes, his voice was shaking. "Why? Who even is m and m's? Why did you choose them over me?!" Tree said choking up. Sathvika looked at the both of them, they looked pathetic and sad. "Unlike the two of you.. m and m's knows how to treat me right. He loves me with all his heart!" Sathvika shook tree's grasp and left the secret place leaving the two of them broken and hurt.
The two of them headed home silently. At home, sathvika sat down thinking of what happened. She covered herself with her blanket and started to shed tears 😭 as night fell. She began to think about her relationship, not with m and m's but with her friends. What was she gonna do? She disappointed the both of them but again, it isn't even her responsibility to make them happy. She opened her phone and saw the amount of notifications she received.

(Asshole ex🙄Tree:
Sathhhhhh
Sathhhhh
Stayvikkkaka
Vikakakkak

I just wanted to say I'm sorry. 🥶

We can bring our relationship back to normal, let's be friends again. I don't want us to drift apart after all we did together.

Fence🇫🇷🥖:

I'm sorry🥺🥺🥺

Pls forgive me

It was trees fault! Sorry again lol😔😔😔
Anyways you down to play games this Saturday??!🥸🥸😎😎😎

After viewing the messages sathvika laughed and turned off her phone. She didn't feel as tense as earlier and slowly drifted to sleep. She felt refreshed but still felt a little nervous.
The school building in which she always seen felt a bigger than before but she continued to head towards her work building. While she was walking, she was kabaedoned by a random guy.

He spoke to her in a deep raspy voice that would shiver anyones Timbers

He spoke to her in a deep raspy voice that would shiver anyones Timbers. Sathvika felt overwhelmed by the sudden kabaedon (idc if I spelt it wrong stfu) and pushed him to the ground. Sathvika apologized and caught up to her friends to talk about what just happened.

"And so like that happened and I was like uh so lost so like I pushed him to the like ground cause I was like what???" Sathvika said speaking really fast. Her friends had no idea what she said but agreed. Now it was the moment of truth, D-day. Sathvika slowly opened the door to the building and sat down on her working area. The day passed normally and sathvika was still in shock. Why didn't they approach her? What happened to "we're back to being buds again!" Sathvika quietly walked home but fell.