-2-

"I can't believe it...It's actually you.." Sathvika gasped, her heart beating wildly at the sight of her  childhood love. Her hands brushed his beautiful green hair, and she tried not to squeal.

"Yes," He said softly, his orbs glowing in the moonlight. "It's me."

"How are you a human.." She simply couldn't wrap her mind around it- it was just too hard to understand.

"It's complicated, okay? I don't want to talk about it." His eerie sky blue eyes clouded over with a hint of grief. He drew his love into a hug, full of love. "What has happened since you've left?"

"Well, I couldn't love anyone else. It was just...too hard. I've always loved you, ever since I met you, and now I'm never going to leave you." Sathvika's voice shook at the last part, a single tear running down her cheek aesthetically.

"I couldn't either. I've only been human for half a year, you see, and I was still trying to learn the language and it was too hard to find a love..."

Suddenly, the ground began to tremble. The atmosphere darkened, and tree swore he could see a strike of lightning hit the mountains and thunder rumbling in the distance.

"TREE!" A whiny, rock-like girl screamed, her eyes dark with murderous intentions. Tree cursed under his breath, and Sathvika didn't understand what was happening.

"Who is she?" She whispered, grabbing Tree's arm.

"I'M HIS GIRLFRIEND! TREE, YOU TOLD ME YOU'D STOP TALKING TO OTHER GIRLS!" Rock screamed, the rain pouring harder and harder on the three. She stopped about 5 feet away from the couple and glared at them angrily.

"Y-you have a girlfriend?" Sathvika slowly stepped away from Tree, her orbs gleaming with tears. Everything blurred as she ran; she didn't know where she was going, but she just had to leave this catastrophic scene immediately before she did anything else.

"I can explain.." He muttered, pushing away Rock and attempting to run after her. "I hate you Rock..you've ruined my life."

Rock tried running after him, but failed, her short legs useless, and ended up tripping into a muddy puddle. I'll find her one day, she thought with malice, evil plans brewing in her unstable mind.

Meanwhile, Sathvika had ran to the mountains, gasping for breath as the rain slowed her down.

She was lost and alone, with no one to help her now, and she had lost her everything.

Tree.