Chapter 15 - Whoops.

Start from the beginning

Some were red, some green, a lot of black but they were all lacy and racy.

"Absolutely fucking not." I wasn't wearing that shit.

Ellie burst out laughing, clutching her stomach. "I thought you'd say that."

Confusion on my face, she unzipped the remaining bags. racy matching boxer briefs and sports bras. "These are yours."

I stared at the pieces in admiration. That was more like it. That was more like...me.

I loved how inclusive Ellie's designs were. She made clothing for everyone, he/she/they/them, whatever your identity.

"Makeup in five, each bag is numbered for the different stages so dress accordingly. See you soon." She had her boss face on.

I nodded, swiping the bag labeled '1'.

The makeup artist sat me down in a rush. A hairstylist swooped in beside her, braiding parts of my hair, pulling it into something that resembled a viking's look. The artist appeared to be my age, with deep peach colored hair and full lips.

"How long have you been doing makeup?" I tried making conversation. She wasn't the regular makeup artist; I was pretty used to him. This girl was new.

"Just about four years, straight out of high school." She smiled. "I'm self-taught." She was proud of herself; I could tell.

"That's pretty cool. I'm a bartender, self-taught as well... not particularly what I want to be doing with my life but that—combined with this gig pays the bills."

We chatted like this for a few more minutes as she perfected the makeup on my face. Completed by my outfit, I looked grungy, sexy, and sharp. Very sharp.

"You look amazing," she said as I stepped out of the dressing room. Her cheeks were well lit up. "I'm Reina, by the way."

As I opened my mouth for a formal introduction, someone cleared their throat. We both spun to face them. Ashley stood a few feet down the hall.

"The other models have arrived, everyone's waiting for you at stage one." She sounded annoyed.

I thought about Ashley, and the person I knew her to be. She's definitely annoyed.

"I'll see you around," I nodded in Reina's direction.

Ashley huffed a few times as we headed towards the stage. I wanted to tell her she had nothing to worry about... that I could only see myself with her. I wouldn't say it though—couldn't. Not after she admitted her uncertainty about being with another woman long-term, about being with me. I snapped myself out of the trance I was in, and geared up for the longest four hours of my life.

The shoot was successful. I'm sure several of those photos would have to be scrapped due to everyone laughing so much, and just having a good time. I met a few amazing models, even the males were pretty cool. I guess you could say I didn't regret coming back to May's. The makeup artist even slipped me her number as she left, I doubted that I'd ever use it. I didn't even remember her name and was too embarrassed to ask for it.

Everyone had long gone, leaving Ellie, Ashley and I in her office going over raw images. The photographer had already quickly made copies for her to skim through.

Ashley's eyes burned into the side of my head as we stood on either side of Ellie, helping her to eliminate the useless images, leaving only the ones that were "social media worthy." After nearly an hour, Ellie decided she would retire for the day.

I knew better though. The sly woman mentioned to me that she was seeing someone. It was still fresh, but I could see a change in her behaviour. Maybe all she needed was a little dick for the bitch in her to become undone. I chuckled at the thought. Whatever it was, I was happy for her.

"What are your plans tonight?" Ellie asked, packing away her Macbook.

Ashley's head whipped around as if she were waiting for an answer. She'd been awfully quiet since our earlier encounter at the dressing rooms.

"I'm working at the bar tonight." I finally answered.

"Try not to get yourself into any trouble Robin." Ellie skipped out of the office, leaving the blonde and I in dead silence.

Ashley organised her desk, something she did after every shift. I'd been around her long enough to pick up on that routine. Put away her pencils, pens, any other stationary. She would place the mouse neatly on the pad, straighten the monitor. I watched her every move, and she pretended not to notice.

"Are you mad?" I asked finally, leaning over her desk.

She snorted, "Why would I be?"

"I don't know," taking a step closer, now standing beside her. "Maybe you're overthinking about something."

"Nope," she popped the 'p'. "Nothing to think about." Blue eyes were glaring into mine, fiery, sassy eyes.

"You're so sexy when you're jealous." I whispered. My voice almost rasped.

Her cheeks were tomato red. Ashley's hands gripped the table; it looked as though she was taking deep breaths.

"Everything okay?" Closer, get closer. I was so close, her scent wafted around me. The elegant perfume she wore enveloped me.

She looked up at me innocently, before licking her lips. "Absolutely."

God, that was sexy. She knew. She knew exactly what she was doing to me. Just when I'd willed myself to look away, to calm down, her hands grabbed my t-shirt. The slight touch sent shivers down my spine; I was on edge. The blonde woman tip-toed, pressing her lips against mine shamelessly. It urgent, feverish, intoxicating. I missed this.

Pulling her closer, I buried a hand in her hair. Heat pooled at my core; I could feel the need radiating from her. She didn't just want to be touched, in this moment, Ashley needed it. Kisses became wet, sloppy, nasty. My hand cupped her breast, as the rest of me pinned her against the desk. There was so much tension, so much force, it rattled under us. Of course, that didn't stop a thing.

Naturally, I'd manage to undo her jeans, slipping a hand between her thigh. My finger traced her center through the cotton panties she wore.

"You're teasing me now?" she breathed.

I smirked into the kiss, slipping my hand below the waistband of her underwear.

"Fuck," she hissed. My fingers circled her core, eliciting a string of moans. Fuck, she was wet. My lips found her neck, and she pulled me impossibly closer as my fingers plunged inside her. Ashley's legs opened wider, inviting, beckoning. "Don't stop," she whispered in my ear, and I damn near wet myself.

She forced me deeper, rocking back and forth against me. Her moisture coated my fingers, she felt slick and warm. Her walls tightened around me; bliss written on her face as she buried herself in my neck, nails searing the skin on my arm—but I loved it. I loved how she came.

I wanted to taste her, have my tongue bring her to another peak, endless peaks. But we'd taken enough risks at her workplace for one day.

Ashley still leaned against me, spent from her orgasm. I wrapped both arms around her, savoring this moment as if it would disappear into thin air.

"Well, so much for not mixing business with pleasure." She sighed.

And for the first time in a while, I let out a hearty laugh.