PROLOGUE Part 1: Chat with the Family

Start from the beginning

As he was relaxing, he heard footsteps passing by and opened his eyes to see his mother M/N, a lovely female half Worker half Disassembly Drone.

Y/N: Hey, Mom.

M/N: Oh, hey. I didn't see you there. You alright?

Y/N: Yeah, just taking a chill pill and relaxing.

M/N: In a cold room? Aren't you feeling chilly, Y/N?

Y/N: Nah. A little bit, but it doesn't bother me.

M/N: Alright.

Y/N: Where were you off to?

M/N: To upgrade the systems. The Murder Drones are close to finding our hiding spot and we need our base of operations completely hidden.

Y/N: Look, Mom, why can't we just go out there and take them down now? We have the power and upgrades to do so.

M/N: Their immortal, son. We've been over this countless times. No matter how hard we hit them, they always find a way to hit back harder! I'm sorry, son. I didn't mean to snap at you, but you have to understand the situation we're in.

Y/N: I'm sorry, too. I just wanna live a normal life.

M/N: I know. And we will make it happen. I promise. Hey, once these guys are taken care of and we find a way off the planet, how about we go kill some humans, huh?

Y/N: Wait, they were the ones behind all of this? After everything we've done for them?

M/N: Come on. What do you say?

Y/N: ... Sure thing.

M/N smiled and they both hugged each other. After a while, M/N took off to take care of the systems and Y/N was just walking around the place and greeted the Worker Drones. Along the way, he was then caught from behind as something jumped onto his back. He heard familiar giggling and turned his head around to see his young sister S/N, a young female with purple hair and purple eyes.

 He heard familiar giggling and turned his head around to see his young sister S/N, a young female with purple hair and purple eyes

S/N: Hey, big bro.

Y/N: *chuckles* Hey, sis. How are you doing?

S/N: I'm alright. Just excited to see you.

Y/N chuckled and she jumped off of him.

S/N: You heard from Mom or Dad? Or Uncle Khan?

Y/N: I saw Mom going to upgrade our defenses and I think Khan went to see Dad. Khan's a nice guy.

S/N: Well, he is Dad's best friend, so basically, he's our best friend. But, I consider him our uncle.

Y/N: Plus, I heard he has a daughter. Haven't seen her, though.

S/N: You think she's around our age? Or your age?

Y/N: I don't know. Why do you wanna know?

S/N: Um, just curious?

Y/N: Okay. I know what's going on. Your still trying to find the right girl for me, aren't you?

S/N: Wha...? What makes you think that?

Y/N: Sis, you've been at this for a few days. You've been trying to find the right girl for me. Even Mom knows about that.

S/N: OK, point taken.

Y/N: Sis, we aren't even in our teenage years and you are finding the right one. How would you feel if I was looking for the right guy for you?

S/N: Hey, none of the people here catch my attention.

Y/N: Then, what about the Murder Drones, huh?

S/N: Don't even! Why would I fall for one of those monsters?

Y/N just shrugged and chuckled as he walked away and S/N followed him.

S/N: So, how do you think tomorrow's gonna be like?

Y/N: Hmm. Let's see, another day of school, survival of the fittest, walk around and help people, and finally do whatever we want for the evening. So, yeah. That's how things are gonna go tomorrow.

S/N: I think things will go differently.

Y/N: Probably, sis. Probably.

S/N: Anyway, I think it's best if we focus on here and now.

Y/N: Hehehehehe. Yeah.

They continued to walk away.