Chapter 14. Did he have Plastic Surgery.

…………….

When Zhan came to the kitchen, he saw two bodyguards taking out all the vegetables in the fridge.

He walked over and asked, "Why are you taking out those vegetables?" 

"Those vegetables were delivered yesterday afternoon. We are replacing them with fresh ones."

"But those vegetables didn't rot. Why do you throw them away?"

The bodyguards looked at each other and said, "We change new vegetables every day!"

"Alright." Zhan said.

...............

When cooking at night, he tried to cook all the vegetables. He knew that if he didn't do that, those vegetables would be thrown away.

Although he thought that it was too extravagant, he knew it was just rich people's life.

Halfway through the cooking, he heard noises coming from outside.

Zhan put the dish to the dining table and went out to have a look.

Apart from Yijun, there were another two men in the living room.

Cheng and Haikuan.

Cheng saw Zhan.

Probably because Cheng had revealed his true nature when Yibo's was sick, he didn't wear glasses to pretend to be gentle. He smiled and waved at Zhan.

Now he looked just like the naughtiest boy in the class.

Zhan thought that he was very childish.

"Mrs. Wa....ng." Cheng stuttered after seeing Zhan's face.

He looked at Haikuan, but Haikuan smiled innocently.

Cheng thought that Haikuan's smile was extremely hypocritical.

In the afternoon, he and Haikuan argued about Zhan's appearance in the company, and then he decided to come to Yibo's house to see him.

It turned out that they weren't blind, but that Zhan had changed a lot!

"Why do you look so different from before?" Cheng asked embarrassedly.

"Perhaps it was because the bangs were too thick and my make-up wasn't pretty" Zhan joked. He greeted Haikuan and went back to the kitchen.

Cheng still couldn't believe it, because Zhan was much more beautiful than before. He kept staring at him. 

Yibo kicked his leg and coldly said, "If you've seen enough, leave."

Cheng touched his leg and cried out in pain, "Yibo..."

Yibo glanced at him coldly, and then Cheng realized what he had said and quickly covered his mouth.

Fortunately, the kitchen was far away from the living room, and Zhan was cooking, so he didn't hear Cheng's words.

Cheng looked at Yibo in horror, "Your wife didn't hear me!" 

"You can leave now," Yibo said and then walked to the dining room.

Cheng had smelled the aroma of the food and followed Yibo.

Yibo turned around and looked at him expressionlessly, "Do you want to go to Africa?"

As he finished speaking, he discovered that Haikuan was also following him.

Haikuan noticed Yibo's gaze and looked down, as if he didn't know that Yibo was asking him to leave.

They had been eating out for the whole year. Since there were home-cooked dishes, why did they leave?