Chapter 11. You Done Everything You Shouldn't Have Done To Me.

Zhan Pov.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°

After slapping Zanilia, I didn't feel at ease. Zanilia was my sister, but Zanilia was destined to be my enemy. I wasn't in a good mood and the interview in the afternoon didn't go well.

On the way back, Ziyi called me.

"Zhan, did you receive an interview invitation from Yuehua Media Company?" Ziyi asked.

"How do you know that?" Zhan was surprised.

"It's not the point. Such a big company has sent you an interview invitation. Why don't you attend the interview? You're stupid!"

"Yuehua also contacted you. You didn't sign a contract with them." Zhan said.

Ziyi was silent for a moment. Then she said, "I dislike Cheng. Why don't you accept their offer?"

"_"

Ziyi said, "Zhan, I have to hang up. I will attend a banquet tonight. I have to put on makeup and pick out a dress."

Ziyi hung up the phone before I replied.

I was depressed. I had told Yijun that I was unwilling to work for Yuehua Media Company. I didn't expect that she broke her promise so quickly.

Ziyi was an actress. I wanted to write scripts for Ziyi. The company in which Ziyi worked competed with Yuehua. Even if I wrote a good script, it wouldn't be easy for me to cooperate with Ziyi.

Ziyi knew the interview. If I didn't attend the interview, Ziyi would blame herself.

In fact, I wanted to work in Yuehua Media Company.

I wouldn't let Yijun know that I was going to work in Yuehua!

.....................

Yibo Mansion.

••••••••••••••••••••

When I arrived at entrance

When I arrived at entrance. I saw luxurious Bentley. It was slick, beautiful and low-key. This car was quite nice. The owner of the car must be a low-key person. Then I saw Yijun getting out of the car...

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

When Yibo was in the car, he saw Zhan. He came up to Zhan, smiled and said, "Hi, Mrs. Wang."

Bowen followed behind Yibo and got out of the car. He was anxious when he heard that Yibo called Zhan

"Mrs. Wang".

"Hi," I greeted Yijun and walked in the mansion.

I was puzzled why Yijun often stayed with Bowen. I didn't care much about that. After learning that Yibo was at home, I cooked for him. After dinner, I went back to my room and surfed the Net. I browsed a trending post.