Chapter 10. Trending Again.

Xiao Mansion.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Zanilia leaned against the sofa and focused on her mobile phone

Zanilia leaned against the sofa and focused on her mobile phone. She paid to get Zhan's interview to be the top trending topic. She also paid an army of Weibo trolls to curse Zhan. Even those websites that had held different opinions before began to turn hostile to Zhan. Zanilia was photographed by the paparazzi. She always thought that it had something to do with Zhan. Now that she saw Zhan being sworn, she was much happier.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

There was no way that ugly man could beat her!

When she fell asleep, something unexpected happened at midnight.

She was woken up by a call from her friend, "Zanilia, someone just posted a few videos and photos of you. What's going on? Did you offend someone?"

She scratched her hair irritably and went on the Internet by her phone.

Everyone on the Internet was discussing her.

Her indecent photos and videos had gone viral online.

Although the Xiao Group couldn't compare to the Wangs, it was still a well-known enterprise. In Zanilia's friend group, many women were indiscreet about their private life although they had happy marriages.

In public, they looked like a lady. But actually, they did all sorts of dirty things in secret.

Zanilia shook her hands and muttered, "How could they know..."

Many netizens sent her private messages to curse her. "Bitch! Shameless!"

"How did you get the nerve to ask your brother to clarify and take the blame?"

Zanilia was trembling with anger. And she swore at them too.

Suddenly, she thought of Jason. It was midnight, so Jason wouldn't see these videos and photos now. But if Jason saw them, they would be screwed.

She put on her clothes and knocked on JianMin's door, "Dad, help me! We need to remove the trending..."

..........................

Zhan Pov.
•••••••••••••••

Yibo Mansion.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I was on the bed with my Laptop. I was chatting with Ziyi via video.

Ziyi was a bully when she was in school. Now that she had become a star, she appeared to be cautious. But her love for drama remained unchanged.

She excitedly read the comments of those netizens.

"I knew that Zanilia is not a good person. There are so many people helping her get away with it!"