Episode 13 - His Moon Swing That I Liked

Start from the beginning

"I should be the one saying that to you."
Niki taunted as he hugged tighter onto Byeol.

"Yah, the three of you are so noisy. Boy, I will bring you home. How does that sound?"
Niki's sister popped out from nowhere and asked Taeyang.

Everyone, except for Niki, stared at the female in shock, wondering who the hell she was.

"Right. I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Konon, Niki's sister."
She greeted and they nodded when they understood.

"Anyways, back to the question. Do you want me to send you home? Boy, you need to know that if people are already together, you should not bother them any further."
Konon gave an 'it's okay, bro' pat on his shoulder.

However, Taeyang did not seem like he was going to agree with Konon due to his intense stare at Niki and Byeol.

"Don't worry if this girl gets hurt by my brother, I will kill my brother for you. How does that sound?"
Konon's words made Byeol nearly burst out laughing.

"YAH! KONON-"

"Sure."
Taeyang gave in and Konon walked him to the carpark.

"Now, we are alone. You do not need to hug me anymore."
Byeol poked Niki's shoulder and he quickly let go of her.

"Sorry, I kinda got too much in the acting."
He softly apologised.

"Nah, it's fine! You did great."
Byeol reassured him with a pat on his shoulder because she was not able to reach for his head.

"Thanks. Do you want to stay over for dinner?"
Niki asked and Byeol shook her head.

"Sorry but, you need to stay for a while longer until my sister is back. If something goes wrong to her, I will be in deep trouble."
Niki remembered what his parents told him before they left for a business trip.

"What do you want to do then?"
He asked Byeol who seemed to be intrigued by something outside the window.

"You have a garden at the back of your house?"
She gawked in awe when he nodded.

"Can you bring me there if possible? I want to see it for a while."
Byeol requested and Niki unexpectedly held onto her hand while he pulled her there.

= [ time skip ] =

"Here's my garden."
He said when a huge part of flowery land stood in front of Byeol.

There were many different colours and types of flowers but, the thing that stood out was not those plants.

It was the moon swing that hung underneath a tree in the mids of these flowers.

"There's a swing here?"
Byeol gasped and quickly ran to it.

She loved swings.

The cooling refreshing air that hits you back softly when you sit on a slide.

"It's my first time seeing a moon swing!"

"That's because it's customised by me."
Niki replied and her lips formed an 'o' shape as she took a seat on it.

"Can you push me?"
She asked and Niki did for her, gently, afraid that her condition may act up again.

Though he did not know what her condition was, he assumed it was something related to asthma.

Or was it not?

"Niki ah, I haven't said this properly to you yet so, I'm going to say it to you right now."
Byeol started the conversation.

"Thank you. Thank you for agreeing to help me. I am glad that you have helped me. You've helped me so much, I do not know how to repay your kindness. You have no idea how convincing you were that I even fell for you- Shit..."

You are dead, Hwang Byeol...

What the hell did you just say...

Niki instantly stopped moving the swing as he tried to process her words and he hid his smile.

"So, is the 'thank you' the thing you haven't told me yet or the love confession?"
Niki lowered down and their faces were inches apart.

"Huh? W-What... I..."
Byeol was beyond confusion, everything was moving too fast and why was Niki so close to her face.

"So, I'm going to take that answer as the love confession."
Niki smirked.

"N-No-"
Before Byeol was able to finish her sentence, Niki placed a short kiss on her lips.

His warm ones pressed on her cold ones for that five seconds before pulling it away.

His rosemary scent lingered around her nose when he moved away from her.

Byeol felt her lips and stared back at him in shock while he let out a small smile.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Boyfriend [ Niki ] • hui
Instagram: @your_wabi_sabi
End Of Episode Thirteen

═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═

A/n: Remember to eat today! ♡︎
   _∧
   ;'ω・)
 _旦_(🍙 __
 |ll|| ̄じじ ̄

═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═

Hi. Ehehe...

WAIT- HOLD THE FUCK- HOW DID THIS GET TO 1K READS ALREADY? WHAT-

SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE-

═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═

Song Recommendation Section

.lıllılı.ıllıılı.
[ Scientist ] - [ Twice ]
1:08 ──•───── 3:27
<< ll >> ⋮≡

═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═

Votes, reads, comments will be appreciated. Smile, okay?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Next Episode
Episode 14 - A Change In Class?