14

Dream is awoken by the sound of his alarm on his phone. He takes a look at his phone, it read '7:00am time to grind'. He turns off his alarm, sits up and stretches. He turns to his right to see George if he's still asleep. To Clay's surprise he was, not really. Clay slowly got out of bed, he didn't want to wake up gogy. Today he was gonna get back at Darryl, file a report on him. It would be over for him, his career, his life, everything. He's not letting another bad person walk away scott free. He's dealt with all kinds of assholes, so many of them roam the streets freely nowadays. Dream gets dressed and heads off. He drives for what seems like hours.

He arrives at the station, he walks up to an officer who was behind the front desk. "Hey I'd like to make a report." Dream said "What's the individual's name?" Asked the officer "Darryl." "What did this individual do?" The officer asked, "He killed Floris." Dream answers. The officer looks up at him, "I believe we have a case on Floris, the detective working on it should be here" the officer said Clay was very happy to hear "Alex you got company!" the officer calls out. Alex shows up, Dream stares in complete shock 'Quackity?!' He never thought he'd see Quackity. In fact Clay was sure he was in college studying to become a lawyer. "Alex?" Clay was still in utter shock, "That voice! Wait, are you Dream?" Alex asked. No one other than George and Sapnap have seen Dream's face. This was the first time Alex saw Clay's face. "Please come to my office!" Alex said Dream follows him into his office.

The two were still in shock. "I don't understand, thought you wanted to become a lawyer?" Dream was the first to speak. "What's there to understand? I'm a detective that's that." Alex takes his seat behind his desk "What made you change your mind?" Dream was curious "I'm the one who's asking questions here." Alex doesn't acknowledge the question. "So what information do you know that I don't know?" He asked, "I know Darryl killed our friend Floris." Dream answered with confidence. He did it, he finally got his revenge on Darryl it's only a matter of time before he gets thrown in jail. The best part? George won't have to know "Do you have any proof that he did it?" Alex asked and just like that, Dream's plan was ruined. 'How could I be so dumb? I'm a accomplice!' Clay just now realized, he has Darryl's confession yes but he's the one who helped out Darryl with killing Floris.

Clay did not think this through now he's paying the price "I don't have any proof" Clay responds feeling embarrassed. Alex sighs frustratedly "Dream I'm sure you mean well but you just can't come in here and say Darryl did it without proof" Alex explained "He told me in person and no one else was around when he told me!" Dream lies "At that point it's pointless Darryl can also argue that he didn't say that and then it becomes he said she said." Alex explained, as much as he wanted to believe Dreams claims he can't, not without proof at least.

"Okay let's say he did, why?" Alex asks to give Clay one more chance. "Because Floris ruined Darryl and Zak's date" Clay answered "So you mean to tell me that Darryl and Zak went on a date then Floris ruined said date and Darryl got so mad he killed him?" Alex asked for confirmation Clay nods. "Doesn't that seem oh I don't know a little to extreme?" Alex criticizes Clay "You know how they are it's not rocket science." Clay says "Trust me I know, everyone knows but to kill someone over a ruined date?" Alex asked "Darryl isn't as innocent as you think, he's someone you should fear." Clay said. This got Alex's attention "You know something don't you?" Alex calls out Clay. Before Clay could answer he realized he made another mistake.

He made another slip up, sure he has that video of Bad but that video was used to blackmail him. This could get him behind bars but Clay would also be thrown in jail. Dream can't go to jail he has so much to lose "I know it was Darryl." Clay says, at this point Alex was becoming more and more frustrated with him. "Dream if you want our friends Floris, Nick-" "Nick? What does Nick have to do with Floris?" Clay asked. "If you want justice for Floris you have to tell me everything and not leave any details out" Alex finished, ignoring Clay's question.

Clay was only here to get back at Darryl, Nick and him were close and was devastated that he went missing but what does he have to do with Floris? "No, tell me what he has to do with Nick!" Clay demands "That's classified information" Alex said, how can Alex mention Sapnap and say it's classified information? The more he thought about it the more he realized "THAT BASTARD!" Clay shouted in sudden rage, he didn't mean to but after figuring it out that Darryl killed Sapnap he couldn't help himself. Dream gets up and walks towards the door leading to the front of the station. Clay turns to look at Alex "Forget all of this" Clay exits. Alex knew what he meant but where's the connection? What does he know? 'He knows something, I can't let him go that easy' Alex thought.

Dream speed walks back to his place, he doesn't want George to know that he was gone and doesn't want to be recognized. He's a faceless YouTuber who's paranoid that someone will leak his face. He knows his fan base all too well, 'Darryl you fucker I-I knew you were messed up but FUCK!!!' Dream couldn't finish his thought he was so angry. Ever since that incident he's known how Bad can get. Yet he still pushed his luck, what makes it worse Sapnap was the only one who had a bad feeling about the blackmailing when he was still alive.

Dream arrives to his house, remembering how George was still asleep he entered in quietly. He stealthily makes it to the bedroom and before Clay can Tetris his way in his bed he hears his Gogy. "Where've you been? K no one asked" Gogy mumbled, Clay was very confused he stood there for a minute to try and process what he said. As Dream makes it beside George and pats him on the head. Clay takes this time to process what has happened to him today and what he learned today.

'I should have listened to Nick' a memory plays in Dreams mind of all three in a call editing there own videos. "Ok but real talk tho you should tell the police about this" Sapnap said. "Why tho? It's what he gets for snapping" Dream giggles, "Plus it's funny" George added. "It won't be so funny when he kills someone" Nick was being serious and they knew he was "I have my doubts, Bad won't go that far" Dream reassures Nick but he wasn't having it. "You don't know that, hell I didn't think he'd react that way at all." Sapnap warned his friends. "Let's just get back to editing we can talk about this later." Dream said ending the topic.

Clay suddenly feels George start moving as if he's finally waking up. George sits up and stretches "What time is it?" George asked half awake. "Like 10?" Dream guessed, George yawned and got up to go find something to snack on. The two are now in the kitchen George eating cereal, Dream washing dishes. The silence was loud, Dream wanted to warn his lover about how Darryl killed Sapnap but has a feeling that George will be annoyed.

"You going to tell me or?" George asked, catching Clay off guard "H-how did you know I wanted to tell you something?" Clay asked "I like to read this one book called the room" George said with a sarcastic tone. "I do wanna talk to you again" Dream admitted "And you won't like it". George takes a deep breath, he already knew who it was about. "I want you to stay away from him."  Dream said. This puzzled George, "What, why?" asked George. "He's dangerous" answered Clay.

"Uuuuhhhh didn't we already know that?"

"We've underestimated him"

"What are you talking about? "

"I'm talking about how he lashed out at you! He's thought about killing you!! I- god we should've listened to Nick!"

"Why are talking about this? I told you to get over it!"

"We really shouldn't George, we fucked up!!!!!"

"What are you talking about?!"

"He killed Nick and Floris!!!"

George was now left with more questions than answers. "What do you mean he killed Nick and Floris?" George asked there was even more silence. At this point Dream's reality was sinking in "Nevermind, just stay away from him ok? Promise me" Dream reaches out for George's hand. The two lock eyes "I'll stay away from Darryl and move in IF you stop harassing him and stop talking about him." George said "This will be the last time we ever talk about him" Dream promised. As much as he was relieved how George will stay away from Bad he's not fully satisfied. Dream knows Darryl killed Sapnap, Dream helped Darryl kill Fundy, and the worst part?

He can't tell anybody.....

Not even his beloved partner.