7

!WARNING! This chapter contains BLACKMAIL, KIDNAPPING, TORTURE and DRUG USE if you can't handle reading blackmail, kidnapping, torture, and drug use PLEASE DON'T read this chapter viewer discretion is advised

Fundy passes back in forth in his house. He just got messages from some guy blackmailing him. Apparently this guy knows a lot about Fundy. Where Fundy really lives, he doesn't actually know Dutch, all he cares about is money nothing else, and apparently he's talked to his fans in a inappropriate manner. That last part wasn't true but the screen shots make him look bad. To top it all off he has a recording on him saying how he doesn't care about his friends. This guy wants to meet him in person. Not like Fundy can call the police, the guy will just leak the screen shots. Not like he can refuse either or tell his fans.

No. He'll lose everything , he'll have to work at low class job! He can't have that! Fundy makes a lot for a Content Creator. Fundy packs his suitcase. He's going to meet this guy. Fundy can't afford to get canceled. Not now. Not while he's at the highest point of his career. He leaves in a hurry, Fundy will do anything to keep his name high and mighty.

Earlier

Dream: Oh baaaaaadd~<3

Bbh: yes?

Dream: I got iiittt :)

Bbh: Got what?

Dream: You know what

Dream sends Darryl all the dirt on Fundy, even the false accusations of him.

Bbh: Wasn't it your job to release this once he was dead?

Dream: forgot the plan already?

Dream: you blackmail Fundy, you meet up with him, you kill him THEN I release the dirt.

Bbh: pretty sure that wasn't exactly the plan

Dream: pretty sure I didn't ask you for your opinion

Dream: besides you remember it wrong. I know the plan very well

Dream: even if I was slightly wrong you still gotta obey me

Bbh: so you're giving me the ok to begin?

Dream: yup

Bbh: what took so long?

Dream: oh I didn't take THAT long! Plus you don't need to know

Dream: besides, didn't I tell you to have some fucking patience? Do I need to remind you where your place is?

Chills run down Darryls spine, Darryl has made a mistake on testing Dream. Darryl remembers the last time Dream had to put him back in line. After what Dream did to Darryl to "remind" him... Darryl never wants Dream to remind him of anything ever again.

Bbh: no

Dream: Good 😌

Bbh: can I go now?

Dream: yes you may

Dream: have fun

Darryl goes through all the screen shots that Dream has sent him. Some were false, some made him look completely bad, and the majority is true. Darryl was annoyed... very annoyed. There's nothing he can do about Dream. Dream has dirt on Darryl. If Darryl's secret gets out there he'll be done for. He has to do what Dream says.

At least Darryl can finally get rid of Fundy. His existence means nothing. Darryl gets to work.

Darryl arrives at the spot he was supposed to "meet" Fundy. Sure enough there he was... late at night, underneath the street light. Fundy ruined Darryl's date with Zak, Fundy lied about where he lived, Fundy doesn't care about Wilbur, Eret, anyone! It's people like him that won't be missed. Under the cover of darkness, Darryl quietly approaches Fundy. Slowly making his way to him.