12

Alex finished talking to Wilbur. It was time to talk to Eret. "So do happen to know if he's made any enemies in person?" Alex asked "Not in person but maybe with Skeppy." Eret says "What makes you so sure?" "If you go to Twitter under the Fundy is over party you'll find this audio and if you listen to it you can hear Fundy and Skeppy argue." Eret explained "I can send it to you if you like." He added "Please." Eret sends him the audio. "Oh! I almost forgot Bad's also in the audio." Alexis' eyes widen with surprise "Really?" asked Alex "Yeah, you can have a listen." Alex listens to the recording and can hear Fundy and Skeppy arguing and eventually hearing Badboyhalo confront Fundy. "Do you happen to know the context of this recording?" Alex asked.

"No, all I know was that Fundy wasn't in a good headspace at the time." Eret sighed. "Not in a good headspace?" asked Alex "He'll tend to say stuff like "I don't care" or "it's for the money" when in reality it's not true his mental health has taken a toll on him." Eret explained "Is he able to control himself when he isn't doing good?" "Sometimes." Alex wrote down Erets answers. "Ok I think we're done here, if I have any more questions I'll be sure to let you know." Alex looks down at his notes from questioning Eret. "Also you won't say anything about this ever happening and knowing that I'm a detective right?" Alex asked "Of course not I won't say anything." Eret promised. The call ends Alex has a good feeling that he'll give Fundy and Sapnap the justice they deserve.

"Nooooo Skeppy!!" Darryl whined, Zak lets out the cutest yet most mischievous giggle ever. He loved to tease Bad about having his items after killing him. Zak had his badly damaged iron armor, iron axe and steak. "What are you gonna do?" He asks thinking he has the high ground. Little did he know that was not the case. Darryl quickly runs to a chest he hid, puts on new iron armor, pulls out a diamond sword and charged. Zak knew he didn't have much of a chance and fled while screaming. Darryl was gaining ground fast, catching up to Zak. He got closer, and closer, just before Darryl could one hit crit him Zak makes a quick sharp right turn to avoid a lava pit. Bad did not see this coming, he falls into the lava and dies, losing his armor and sword.

"NO I WAS SO CLOSE!" Darryl raged as Zak bursts out laughing. "LETS GOOOO!!!" Zak yells "No, No your editor better cut that WHOLE thing out." Darryl was still sour about loosing another round of a 1v1. "Nah nah nah keep that in." Zak chuckles. "Skeppy I swear I'm gonna kill you, you muffinhead!" even though Darryl was still mad about loosing his stuff, he was determined to win."Anyways guys I hope you enjoyed-" "Wait what? That's it?" Darryl asked "Yeah." Zak answered quickly and continues "Don't forget to subscribe BYE!" Zak stops recording "Zak?" Darryl gets his sunshines attention. "Yeah?" "What's going on? You never end recording sessions this early." Darryl was right, these recording sessions last an hour maybe even two at best. This time it lasted 30 minutes, something is off.

"It's just that- you know ho- I uhh.." Zak was stumbling over his own words. How odd he never does this. He'd only stumble over his words is he's trying to.... Lie! "Zak what's going on?" Darryl says in a stern tone. He loves Zak but he will not tolerate him lying. "Nothing!" Zak cheerfully says "You're lying aren't you?" Darryl asked "N-No! I'm not that.. that kind of guy!" Zak insists "You stuttered"

"So?! I can stutter if I want!"

"Zak I know you and I know that you're trying to hide something from me!"

"No I'm not!"

"Yes you are!"

"I just can't tell you okay?!"

"Why?"

"I just can't!"

"Just Tell me!"

"NO!"

"TELL ME THE GODAMN TRUTH!" Darryl yells into his mic, loud enough that it echoed not only in the vc but inside his house as well. Zak was quiet, he didn't want to fight with Darryl. He hates fighting with him, Zak wants to tell him but he can't he was told not to saying anything.

"Please just...tell me, be honest" Darryl softly begged Darryl immediately started to regret yelling at Zak. Darryl didn't want to fight either, he just wanted Zak to be honest. "I'm sorry Darryl." Zak says quietly "I should be the the one apologizing Zak." Darryl admits he shouldn't have yelled he could've dealt with the situation differently. "Darryl I just can't I can't tell you especially you." Zak admits "Quackity said so-." Zak immediately covers his mouth, he said too much. Quackity... "Quackity? Why would he tell you not to tell me?" Darryl asked hiding every ounce of his anger towards Big Q. "I don't know he just told me to." Zak confessed "But honestly I don't see why I shouldn't tell you? I mean I can trust you." Zak adds

Hearing Zak say he trusts Darryl made him feel a bit better. "I mean what are you gonna do? Kill someone?" Zak asked jokingly, Darryl chuckles nervously. "Hello Muffinfucks!" A new familiar voice said. It's Quackity. "LANGUAGE!!" Darryl yells letting out some of his anger towards Q. "Language these nuts!!!" Alex giggled out "Anyways I'm here to steal your man real quick. Hope you don't mind." Alex announces "He's not my boyfriend!" Darryl growls "Yeah! What he said!" Zak backs up Darryl's claim. "Typical two lovebirds in the closet." Alex sighs "Come on Zak let's go in another call." "I'll be back ok Darryl? He ju-" "AAAABA BA BA BA! Remember what I told you?" Alex cuts Zak off "I'll be back ok?" Zak attempts to reassure Darryl. "Ok, bye Zak." Darryl says almost in a robotic way.

The two leave Darryl in the vc alone. Darryl leaves the vc silently. He's bangs on his desk and yells "FUCK!!!!!" Darryl knew exactly what is happening. Alex is asking Zak questions about Fundy and what he knows. It's bad enough that Alex knows it's Darryl, he's trying to find a connection. A motive. It's not like Darryl can intervene unless he wants to make it worse for himself. "How am I gonna get rid of him?" Darryl spoke loudly to himself. When all hope seemed lost he gets a message from Karl.

Karl: hey man I was checking up you, seeing how you're doing since we've lost some of our friends.

Karl was just checking up on him. Sure some content creators needed a break after loosing Nick and Floris. But why Darryl? Was it because of how he was friends with Sapnap? It would make sense unless there's another reason? Darryl decides to respond.

Badboyhalo: I'm doing ok.

Badboyhalo: I'm still not 100% but I'm doing better how about you?

Karl: I'm hanging in there, I still miss Nick

Badboyhalo: you're not alone

Karl: yeah...

Karl: Me, Alex, and Nick became so close. We as well have all been fiancé's irl.

Close?

Karl: Floris was so nice and kind I don't believe the allegations.

Wait a second...

Karl: We all miss Nick and Floris especially Alex.

Maybe just maybe.

Badboyhalo: Really?

Karl: Yeah he doesn't really sleep much and I don't if he told you this but the police closed Sapnap's case cause they didn't have any other leads.

Darryl froze, he did so well that the police didn't have much to go off of. Sure he could've done better with the dms and could've done way better with Fundy but still the fact that they still haven't caught him gave Darryl hope. Darryl smiles.

Badboyhalo: he didn't...

Karl: According to Alex that's what happened

Karl: I'm not too surprised he thinks you're behind Sapnap's disappearance and Fundy's murder.

'Nooo really?' Darryl thought

Badboyhalo: really? why?

All hope isn't lost. Darryl has Karl, who just so happens to be close to Alex. Oh the possibilities of getting rid of Quackity by using Karl against him are endless. After all Karl and Alex are pretty close.

.....

It's 12:00 pm Dream wearing a grey hoodie waits beside the front doors of a Starbucks. The place him and George planned to meet in person while George was secretly in America. "Dream!" A voice calls his name quietly, Clay turns to find George wearing an oversized black hoodie covering his face. They jog up to each other, hug, and kissed passionately. They couldn't be seen especially George, they don't want the world to know. Not yet. "You're late!" Dream whispers "I know I slept in!" George whispers back. "You always sleep in!" Clay whines quietly. "Anyways lets head in, get something to drink, and head somewhere more private, I gotta talk to you." George nods.