Chapter 15

For a fun game, I'm going to have a line from a song in this part today! Whoever gets the song and who it's by, will get a shout out in the next chapter, comment or put a side note right here if you figure it out! Also the lyric might be put in text or describing so be careful reading! Good luck!

No POV-

To say that Katsuki and Izumi didn't have sex was a overstatement. I mean, Katsuki would've liked if they tried it. But as soon as Katsuki tried removing Izumi's shirt, she started freaking out and told him she wanted to wait until they go any farther. Katsuki understandingly stopped what he was doing and just decided that it was best to agree with her seeing how she might want to wait until his rut or her heat.

"I'm sorry..." Katsuki looked down at the greenette who he was hold in his arms. "Huh? For what?" Katsuki asked concerned. "F-for not being able to satisfy my boyfriend...." She hiccuped. Katsuki sat up and decided to keep her head on his lap and play with her hair. "Izumi... it's none of your fault, honestly I shouldn't had tried to push you into wanting to have sex.  And I know in the future when we are both ready, we will. But now we should just stick to the little stuff, like cuddling, kissing, and hand holding." He reasoned with her. "Thank you...." She whispered bringing katsuki's head down to kiss her. When they broke apart they just looked each other in the eyes. In comfortable silence, it was soon broken. "That's another thing.... Are we going to tell our classmates?" She questioned the blonde alpha. "That's something we really need to think about... I think it would be best if we just stayed silent, therefore we wouldn't have to worry about people creating problems for us." Izumi nodded.

{time skip to the next day}
(And No POV)
*Ring! Ring*

It was a dreadful Monday morning that obviously started out with role call.

"Ashido."
"Here!"
"Iida"
"Here Sir!"
"Bakugou."
"Here or whatever"
"Mydoriya"
..... No one had realized due to being all sleepy that their little omega had not shown up. "Mydoriya?" Everyone looked around the classroom and whispers started. But amongst the rest of the students one explosive blonde started stressing out. 'What if she got hurt?! What if she's sick?! She needs me, what if she's in heat?!' He yelled at himself. "Not here today then..." but then you could hear quiet footsteps in the hallway getting closer. "Late!!" Mr.Aizawa yelled. "You are 13 minutes late. What is the cause." He stated as he glared at her. "s-Sorry sensei.... I woke up late..." she bowed. If the classmates were being totally honest, she looked run down. As if she had found out that her parents died. "Detention miss mydoriya. And if this happens again there will be contacting of parents." "Yes sir..." she trailed off as she walked back to her seat.

{Deku's POV}

Today wasn't a good morning, I mean the day before I became Kacchan's girlfriend and I'm happy about that but this morning I woke up 5 minutes late and I walking in the mirror only to see that my hand was completely demolished. The bandage had needed to be changed and it had a bunch of blood seeping through. It had hurt like heck with I touched it to change the bandages but I think it's fine... right?

I walked to my seat as Mr.Aizawa was teaching but I didn't pay attention. "Okay class now we are going on a field trip, we are going to do stealth training as to build our senses when you become real hero's. Now get your suits on."
"Yes sir!" We all spoke in unison.

I got up from my seat and started walking, I kept my head low though. "Hey, you okay? How's your hand?" I heard behind me, I turned around to see Kacchan. "It's fine, I'll be fine. Like is said it's just a small cut!" I laughed and playfully punched his shoulder. As I walked off.

{No POV}

As the girls changed, Ochaco looked over at Izumi. "h-hey Deku are you alright?! Your hand is bandaged!" She gasped. "Haha! Yep! Everything is okay! I just accidentally cut myself while washing dishes!" She exclaimed. Izumi looked like she wasn't lying but her scent changing could say otherwise. The girls around them didn't interfere but could tell that she was doing something that cause her scent to do that. "Let's go! I wanna get the good seats on the bus!" Izumi yelled excitedly, then as if nothing happened, her scent was back to normal. The other girls looked at each other but just shrugged it off.

{time skip to on the bus}

It was very noisy on the bus, everyone was happily chatting while Izumi just staring out the wind counting cars as they pass her by. As she watched out the window her eyes trailed down to her hand. It was in deep pain, she used her other hand to touch it but in the end she flinched and realized it was really sensitive to touch...

"Okay. We are here get off the bus and listen to the boring lecture that you will need to brace yourself for."

"You okay Izu? Haven't talked much... something wrong?" A worried Katsuki asked. "N-no... i just didn't get good sleep, I woke up a little too early..." she responded, "okay.. tell me if you need anything, ok?" He questioned. "Yes, kacchan." She said as she finally got off the bus.

"Okay class! Today we will be doing some hide and seek training! As you can see, it will be hard to do sneak attacks in certain situations! So this trading is to get you prepare-" beam of light was shot, just barely missing Thirteen. They all look to see a bunch of Chaos behind them. "I-is this part of the training!?" A terrified Denki yelled out. "No. Those are real villains... THIRTEEN PROTECT THE STUDENTS!" Aizawa screamed. As he started running towards the villains. "Heh. Erasure head. Great to finally see you in person." Aizawa stopped in his tracks. "Who are you!?" He yelled. "We are the league of villains! And you have something we want, and your going to give it to us fair and square." The mist guy started swarming the students. "Shigaraki.... Should we split them up." The mist guy asked. "Yes. But make sure that girl is put over here." The handy dude whispered to him, but Aizawa heard him loud and clear and his thought could only think of one person. 'Izumi!'

"W-what the hell is happening!?" Kirishima yelled. "Students remain calm! Don't think of doing any reckless actions! We don't know what these people are capable of." Thirteen yelled, calming the students. The mist around them started getting closer. "K-kacchan..." Izumi whispered, getting the attention of the loud blonde. "Don't worry. We will blow their asses to the ground!" He yelled. Eventually the mist consumed them and they couldn't see anything except for the fact that they weren't on the ground anymore but, being thrown away frame each other.

Izumi land in the center with a thump. She looked up to see a beaten up Aizawa. "M-mr. Aizawa! Y-your really hurt!" She exclaimed getting up to go and help him. "N-no! Stay back Izumi! Go find cover!" He yelled. But it was already too late the hand dude just realized she got there. "Heh. So this is the precious omega Huh? Pretty magnificent if you ask me." He started getting closer to the omega. "Tell me. What do you do during your heat?" Her eyes widened. "I'd never tell you!" She yelled as she sent fire towards him, burning his leg a bit as he dodged her attack. "Damn. Your fire a hot." She glared at him. "Such a shame that I'll have to give to someone els soon." She remained her posture. "Nomu. Get her." Her eyes widened as she looked behind her to see a terrifying creature. She sent fire toward the creatures eyes. But they didn't burn, but it ended hurting him. "W-what the hell!?" She yelled. "Mydoriya! Stay back that creature could kill you!" But she didn't listen. She kept up with her attack but nothing. She now had bruises and cut going all around her body. The nomu finally was able to hold her down by her neck. She started letting off distressed pheromones.

Izumi's POV

My hand feels like it's on fire and it hurts like hell. I was currently being held down. "Nomu. Bring her to me. The creepy ass hand guy ordered. I look over to see Aizawa completely down, if anything I'm hoping her just knocked out... my legs are getting weak.... "There you are, Nomu great job. I'll take her from here," as the Nomu passed me over by my neck. "Your so weak." He dropped me. I hid the floor with a thud and a crack. I hit my head the wrong way... "your hand is even bandaged up." He stepped on my already wounded hand. "Gah!" I yelled out. He kneeled down. I thought you we going to be stronger. Looks like I was right tho, omegas are only good for sex." He stated in my ear. "And your one of the only ones I've come across. Looks like your kind is about to be gone." I whimpered loudly. He lifted me up again. And slammed me back down again. "You see this heroes!? Your precious omega is about to be killed! All because you couldn't save her!" He yelled. My eyes started losing focus and started getting blury. The only thing I could see was his shoes, my blood, and my hand that ended up losing its bandage. "Izumi!" I heard someone yell. 'Todoroki..' "Ashido! Ochaco! Take Aizawa somewhere safe!" someone blasted fire above me, but I could lift my head. "I am here!" I heard a yell but by then I blacked out.

No POV-

All might and the other heroes have finally defeated the league. It was over. But not yet. As Allmight ran over to the omega, he gasped at the site he saw.  "Todoroki please go to the class, I need to take Young Mydoriya to one of the ambulance, she needs medical attention fast."

I'm sorry this chapter turned out to be absolute shit!