Chapter 7 (Gotta get used to it!)

Izumi POV

Ring...Ring....Ring..Ri- 

I shoot up from my bed. I run straight to the bathroom and take a nice quick shower and take my  heat control. (Heat control is like birth control, it helps to make sure you don't have your heat within 24 hours.... IDK MAN IM STUPID JUST LET ME HAVE MY MOMENT!) Finally I get dressed in the UA uniform. 

"YESSSS! IM FINALLY GOING TO UA!" I yell loud out of excitement. "Izumi! No screaming" I heard my mom say from outside my room. She appears to the door frame... "my daughter.... My omegan daughter.... Is finally making her dream come true!!! And you so beautiful in the uniform! I'll have to say, you'll have a lot of alpha all over you." My mom said. "Mom... don't say that!" I told her embarrassed. "I'm very proud of you Izumi." She said with tears in her eyes.  I run up to her and give her a big hug. "Thank you mom..." I tell her as I tear up a bit. "Now. You can't be late. You need to go" and that's when I realize, CRAP I AM GONNA BE LATE. "Ah! Bye mom! Have a great day!" I told her as I exit our house. 

*huff...huff...huff..* 

I breathed hard.... Dang.... I forgot to wake up early so I could time myself for how long it takes to get to the train station. Doors opening. I hear the speaker from the train say. I walk in and find myself a nice spot near the window, as I hold onto the pole so I don't fall when we start moving. 

As I stand here and look out the window I feel a tap on my shoulder. "Uh, excuse me." I hear a voice behind me say. I turn around to see a boy with red and white hair with a scar on the side of his face with a UA outfit on. "o-oh may I-I help you?" I ask him, to be honest I can tell he's releasing calm pheromones. "Uh yes, I was wondering if you were going to UA?" He asked me straightforwardly. "Oh! I am! Is there something you need?" I told him questionably. "Well, I haven't seen you around there and you seem to be the same age, so I was wondering if you were new." Wow. That was understandable, I guess...? "Yeah I am! I'm Izumi Mydoriya! But you can call me Deku." I told him happily, I need friends. Okay!? "I'm Shoto Todoroki, but you can just call me either." He smiled or at least I think he tried. Honestly I don't think this guy has ever tried to smile, but it's kinda cute. He seems like an introvert. "What class are you in?" He asked me. "1-A, how about you?" He looked up at me. "1-A, I didn't think the rumors about a new 1-A student was true. Is it also true that your an omega?" Wow dude. Way to sum that up. "Uhhh, yeah. I guess words get around easily from the teachers." I assumed. "Well it's kind of easy considering your English teacher is loud." I laughed at this. Train has stopped. Doors opening. "Hey, why don't I walk with you. It will be a little tough getting around the school. Especially if your trying to get to 1-A and your an omega." I giggled at this. "I can't tell if that was an insult or a helpful deed." We continued walking until we got to the UA. The halls are packed! Kind of overwhelming. "Stay close unless you want to get noticed." I look at him with an offended face. "Your kidding right?" I accused. "Nope. Your short not to mention you have the scent of an omega. Alphas will notice you evidently. Betas and alphas can't be as short as you." He laughed as he dragged me. "Oh ok, mister jerk face alpha." I say as I let him guide me through the halls."

"Are the students here giants?" I ask. "No. I guess UA just wanted to act fancy or something." I roll my eyes. "Also I wanna warn you about someone. He's an alpha an he tends to be a bit of an asshole. To well.... Anyone. So try to avoid a loud ass person." He told me, dramatically. "Whatever." I say as we walk in. 

As I walk in I see a bunch of people.... Alphas to be exact... I mean there is nothing wrong with that but I guess it's just gonna be kind of awkward for me at first. "Here let's go find you a desk, I think there is an empty one by me." I follow him. "Our teacher is mr. Aizawa, I'm sure you've met him." He tells me as he talks to sitting on his desk. "Yep! Him and my dad work together or something like that." I tell him explaining. "Hm. Is your dad a pro hero?" He asked me. "No, he works for the government tho so he sees him at some meetings. Either way some sort of connection with him and the government." I explain to him. I'm so happy to have someone to talk to. "Cool, I-" he gets interrupted. "DEKU!!!" I look to my right to see a happy Mina running towards me. She jumps on me and brings us both down. "Hi Mina!!!" I say as I get up. "I knew it was you! Your the new omega!? YESSSSS!" I laugh at he childish behavior. "Ashido! That is no way to greet someone!" I see a male with blue hair and glasses yell behind her. "Oh Hush Ilda! I'm allowed to get excited!" She yelled back at him. "No excuse to knock someone over!" He turns to me and bows. "Tenya Ilda, Alpha! I apologize for my friends childish act!" He apologizes. "No need to apologize, and no need to bow!" I hold out my hand. "I'm Izumi Mydoriya but just call me Deku!" I exclaim happily. I notice the alpha in front of me turned a little red, he must be hot, it's a little warm in here. "T-thank you Miss Mydoriya..!" I giggle. "EEEEEEEE! MY BABY! SO CUTE!" Mina screams and knocks me over again. I noticed everyone in the classroom stared at me.... This is a little embarrassing..... I notice Mina also realized everyone was staring. "EVERYONE LISTEN UP! THIS IS DEKU. SHE IS BABY.  IF YOU MESS WITH HER. YOU MESS WITH ME. NO ONE TOUCHES HER." She yells at everyone.... Oke. Now this is embarrassing.... But I'll have to get use to this... 

Right?

Sorry for the short update..... but I plan to update another thing tonight to be prepared. Anyway! Have a nice day!

-Bear🌈❤️