Chapter 9

No POV-

"Hey Deku!" Izumi headed a voice call from behind her and Katsuki. "Hey Kiri! You need anything?" Izu asked. "Actually I was wondering if you'd wanna hang out after school! The gang and I are going to the Arcade and we wanted to invite you!" Kiri told the omega happily. "I would love to, I don't think I have any plans!" Izumi responded happily. "Great! And I expect you to be there Bakubro! Anyway see you guys later!" Kirishima left with a pip in his step. 

"Well he seems happy." Izumi told Katsuki. "Yup... that's Shitty hair..." Katsuki responded, a little pissed because he already know that Kiri likes Izumi. Izumi giggled. "Come on you big Pom Pom, let's get to class" she said as she grabbed his hand.

Time skip- End of the day-

Izumi's POV-

"Mina!" I yelled to get her attention. "Baby!" She yelled back as she ran towards me. "Come on let's go to the arcade!" She told me as she grabbed our hand. "Wait for us!" We heard one of the guys yell behind us. I giggled as she started walking faster. I ended up having to chase her. "We basically need to put you on a leash... sheesh!" I say. "SHEEEEESH!" Mina yells. "MINA OH MY FUCKING ALLMIGHT SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH THAT SHEESH SHIT!" Kacchan yells from the back. We both laugh and continue our way to the arcade. 

"Woah! This arcade has really changed since I was last here!" I told the group. "I mean it isn't any different than any other arcade..." Sero told me. I just nervously laugh. "Wait a minute... have you not been to an arcade before!?" Mina asked. "N-no! I have! It's just been 8 years.....?" I told her slightly giggling. "COME ON THERE ARE SO MANY GAMES YOU NEED TO PLAY!!!" Denki yelled as he grabbed my hand and took me to some games. 

"YOU CHEATED!" Denki accused me cause I beat him in MarioKart. "Did not! I'm just way better than you!" I told him confidently. "GRF! You are so lucky we aren't on training grounds! Or els I would've pumbled you in a 1v1!" He threatens. "Oh really? Or when I win are you gonna call me a cheater again?" I told him giggling. He just laughed at me and ruffled my hair. We walked over to Sero and Kirishima trying to win something from the claw machine. I could tell Kiri was getting pretty mad. "Hey guys!" I told them. I realeased a bit of calming pheromones to calm his temper.  Fun fact: omegas can release a scent to calm alphas when their mad or sad. I could tell I calmed down Kiri. "Oh hey! How'd it go with MarioKart?" Sero asked. "Good! I won every time!" I said happily. Mina came back with drinks and kacchan had a plushie he won. "Hehe! Kacchan! You plush looks just like you!" I told him as I pet the cute Pomeranian plush. "I don't like toys so you can have it." He told me as he handed it to me. Then Mina whispered something to me. "He had me help him win it cause he sucks at Jackpot." She told me as she winked at me. "Thank you Kacchan!" I told him as I hugged it. It smelled like kacchan, I think he accidentally  scented it. I won't ask him.

Time skip-

I yawned. "You tired?" Kacchan asked me. We are still at the arcade and it's getting late. "I think I should probably head home..!" I told him. "I'll walk you home." He told me as he went to go tell the squad. "Hey hottie!" I heard behind me. "U-umm hello..." I told the strange man, he give me bad vibes.... "I saw you while I was walking passed the arcade through the window.... Yanno.. I give good pleasure if you'd wanna try..." he told me as he tried to seduce me. I ignored him and started to go find kacchan, he should be close considering he just went to go tell the squad we were leaving.... I looked behind me and realized the dude started to fallow after me... the arcade is packed and I can't move as quickly as if it were empty... I had to start pushing past people... what does he want... I kept speed walking as I tried my hardest to not fall from all these people... I soon felt a hand grab my wrist and pull me back.. no... I started releasing distressed pheromones... the guy was dragging me until I felt myself get pulled into a chest. "Leave her alone." Kacchan... I held close to him... we started to exit the arcade. "I'm so sorry I left you.." he told me as he held me close. "I-it's okay... let's just go..." he and I talked a bit, he eventually realized I was really tired and allowed me to be carried on his back. "Thank you kacchan..." I told him, then I fell asleep.

Just a short chapter! Here's my discord server link if you'd ever wanna hop in and say hi! https://discord.gg/4euqpgzX

-Bear🌈❤️