196. Meeting

Geez! A famous Hollywood director came to shoot a commercial?! Deng Jie must have exerted an enormous influence on him!

However, Amco was very excited when he filmed this commercial. He even rewrote the whole script and summoned his first-class team. He promised Deng Jie confidently that the Coolrunning’s first exposure in America would become a classic in the commercial circle!

Qi Le’an could not help but sigh that no matter how outstanding a man was, he would eventually yield to love!

With the help of Amco, the commercial shooting of Coolrunning was particularly smooth. Amco packaged a Chinese brand as a European noble brand, which didn’t look like a commercial of sports until the last scene.

A month later, Coolrunning went public in New York Stock Exchange. Meanwhile, the commercial of this brand started to appear in the media.

Deng Jie was serious about her work. Not only did she use the title of “Eastern Prince” of Qi Le’an but also she characterized the commercial of Coolrunning as the only commercial video directed by Amco! Amco had fallen in love with her. Thus, of course, he had no problem with Deng Jie using his reputation.

Because of this commercial, Qi Le’an became popular in America again! This commercial was played more than ten million times in one hour on Facebook!

“Oh my God! I thought he only had a pretty face. Surprisingly, he is so good at acting!”

“An cooperation with Amco! Amco is so awesome that even his commercial is so amazing!”

“I’m looking forward to ‘Lala Land’. Honestly, before this, I have sworn that I would never go to the cinema anymore.”

“This is so awesome! I’ve already wanted to buy a pair of sneakers of the same type!”

Qi Le’an couldn’t help laughing while reading the comments. This was the first time that he had been acknowledged by the audience abroad.

Although it was just a commercial, it was destined to be no ordinary!

On the same day, some bloggers forwarded the commercial to Weibo and also notified Qi Le’an and the official account of Coolrunning. The official account of Coolrunning quickly forwarded the post with the comment—” It has been three years and we finally meet.”

Coolrunning meant that the series of sports products had been designed for three years before showing itself to the consumers. However, the fans took it as that they finally cooperated with Qi Le’an three years later. This act of sincerity immediately won a lot of fans for Coolrunning and the online sales volume just rose sharply!

Li Che, who was far away in New York, raised his head and asked Deng Jie while reading the statement, “I picked the Trump Card, didn’t I?”

Deng Jie was also excited by the new sales volume. Her face, which had been unchanged for ten thousand years, finally appeared relaxed and delighted, “Isn’t it my credit?”

Li Che turned off his iPad and looked at the green-eyed man wandering outside the glass wall. With his lips curved, he said, “Although the team is going back home the day after tomorrow, I still give you a month off. Grandfather and I sincerely hope that you can find your Mr. Right.”

Deng Jie couldn’t help laughing and shook her head.

“But you still need to be careful. The attitude of the government towards Qi Le’an is not clear. There should be no more explanations on this commercial,” Deng Jie reminded Li Che.

Li Che nodded and said, “Of course, I know that… but don’t need to worry. It won’t be long before…”

Before he could finish his sentence, the corner of his mouth lifted.

Qi Le’an’s return must be highly anticipated.

At the end of March, the team of Coolrunning left America. Qi Le’an had finished all the preparations for his graduation thesis and he had set up the content and the framework. Wei Changfeng’s crew would also finish the shooting in Northern Ireland and return to New York.

After the Coolrunning team left, Qi Le’an was busy studying and living. This situation didn’t change until Wei Changfeng returned in mid-April.

On the day Wei Changfeng returned, the cloudy sky in New York was finally clear. Qi Le’an was sitting by the lake of Tisch with a book in his hand and nibbling on the bread when he noticed there was a person in front of him.

He raised his head and found in astonishment that it was him, Wei Sama!

“Oh my God!” Qi Le’an couldn’t do anything except yell. In the video call yesterday, Wei Changfeng said that he wouldn’t come back until two days later.

“Am I not dreaming?” Qi Le’an got up and said with excitement regardless of the book that dropped to the ground.

Wei Changfeng hugged him harshly and rubbed against his neck, asking, “Do you think you are dreaming?”

Qi Le’an sniffed the familiar scent of Wei Changfeng and his eyes became red.

“What a surprise!” Qi Le’an said with red eyes, “Wei Sama is really…”

Wei Changfeng pinched Qi Le’an’s nose and picked up the book on the ground, saying, “I’m not here to make you cry… Why are you eating bread for lunch?”

Qi Le’an, who said he would take good care of himself, was caught off guard. He said helplessly, “Because the bread is delicious?”

Wei Changfeng was angry and amused. He took Qi Le’an to a restaurant at the school entrance for a bite.

Qi Le’an was still excited about Wei Changfeng’s return and asked, “Are you not leaving? The work is done?”

Wei Changfeng gave Qi Le’an a positive answer and said, “I won’t leave anymore. The shooting of the exterior scenes is completed. The rest are all interior scenes, which will be shot in New York only.”

Qi Le’an exclaimed, “That’s great!”

“Will you go home and have a rest?” Wei Changfeng asked Qi Le’an.

Qi Le’an looked at Wei Changfeng affectionately, but he still shook his head, “I’m afraid that I’ll have to skip classes if I go home. I always spend the noon in the library.”

Wei Changfeng knew that Qi Le’an wanted to graduate in advance, so he said, “I will accompany you to the library then.”

Qi Le’an knew that Wei Changfeng must directly come here after getting off the plane so he said, “No, don’t! If you go to the library with me, I cannot focus on reading then. You should go back home and cook a meal for me!”

Wei Changfeng surely understood what Qi Le’an meant. He looked at the increasingly considerate lover and said, “What do you want to eat?”

Qi Le’an would think of the food made by Wei Changfeng when he ate bread every day. Instantly, he told a list of dishes while drooling.

Wei Changfeng kept the list in mind and nodded, “Alright. I will make them for you after I go back.”

Qi Le’an felt that he was the happiest person in the world!

After Wei Changfeng sent Qi Le’an to the library, Qi Le’an watched Wei Sama leave from the second-floor window and felt he couldn’t focus on studying at all.

Having read the book for ten minutes, he couldn’t help but draw a picture of Wei Changfeng in his notebook. Over the past two years in Tisch, he had learned quite some skills.

By the time Qi Le’an realized that he was distracted, it had been half an hour and the sketch of Wei Changfeng in his notebook had taken shape.

He buried his head in the textbook in pain and couldn’t help howling. Then he stood up, closed his book, and put the stationary into his bag.

He couldn’t continue learning anymore! He must skip class! Now that Wei Sama was back, he couldn’t sit here anymore!

He must go home and just take it as a reward for studying hard for half a semester!

Qi Le’an, who had found an excuse for himself, left the library happily. He just wanted to go home and throw himself to Wei Sama.