.Chapter 25.

Without further ado, here it is -

"Chalo close your eyes and pout baby" Amaira closed her eyes and pursed her lips but instead of the lipstick , her lips were met with sloppy wet lips of her husband

"Chalo close your eyes and pout baby" Amaira closed her eyes and pursed her lips but instead of the lipstick , her lips were met with sloppy wet lips of her husband.She smiled and hugged him tightly.Viraat also pulled her body closer as she moaned into the kiss.He pulled back and gave her a light peck."Kya hai Viraat jii, aise mat dekhie" [Don't look at me like that]"Kaise na dekhu?" [How?]"Aise..." she said while closing her eyes and hiding her face in his chest. [The way you are...]

"You are the best girl in the whole universe my love...I don't know Amaira what I have done to deserve a person like you..I just love you so much baby" He said and kissed the top of her head.

"Viraat ji ... aap ne muje saaaaariii khushiya dedii, itniiiiiii saaaaaaari" Amaira moved away and spread her arms in the air to show him. 

Viraaat laughed and pulled her in a hug again.

"I love you too Viraat jii...Ab chaleeein? Aaap kitna late karvadete ho sach maii" She moved away and started looking for his stuff.

12 MONTHS LATER-

The wailing of the crying baby had woken Viraat up, he moved to the crib and saw his son lying soundly in sleep. He moved out of the room to see Amaira tying to soothe the little baby girl in her arms, even Amaira's eyes had welled up in tears.

"Gudiya ko hum sambhalein?"  Viraat took the little girl in his arms and started to rock her against his chest while Amaira started leaning on his shoulder. [Let me handle her]

"How will we do this Viraat jii? This liitle baby girl..how will we manage?"

The baby had slept in his arms and Viraat kissed the top of her head again. 

"She was given to us by God Amaira, she was meant to be ours...come, lets go rest.."

Viraat made the baby girl lie down near their son and they both lied on the bed. God had given them not one but two children.

FLASHBACK-

"Viraat ji....Humara beta...dekhie naa..." Amaira was holding their little boy in her arms as Viraat entered  and had tears in his eyes.... 
"Humara rajkumar aagaya Amaira..."

"Viraat ji ye to hum dono mai se kissi ki tarah nahi dikh raha"

"Amaira abhi usse thoda bada hone do, tab pata chalega ki  humara rajkumar apne dada dadi ki tarah hi lagta hai, haina maharaj?"

Mharaj Rudra and Maharani Rupali  had also come.

After siting and talking for about an hour, the three saw that their baby boy and his mother were dozing off. Amaira had rested her head  on his shoulder and dozed off.Viraat adjusted both of them and fell asleep near them, Both of them woke up to the cries of a child but it was not their son.
Viraat saw a baby crying her lungs out on the floor of their room. Amaira's eyes widened, "Viraat ji uthaiye uss bache ko, zameen pe thand lag jaegi usse"

"Ye to bachi hai Viraat ji....aisa lag raha hai she was just born, whodid this?"

Viraat was so lost looking at the little girl his brain had stopped working, as soon as he got the hang of the situation he pressed the button to call the nurse.

Apparently no one knew who the baby girl came in their room...They had even checked the CCTV cameras but as always in these situations, the camera was not working.

"Hum isse chorke nahi jaenge na Viraat ji? She was here, left here on our door step for a reason"

"Amaira we cannot take her home..she is not our kid. And we just had a son, how will we take care of two kids...I will call the commissioner and ask him to take the baby."
Viraat told her the next day while they had called the elders to discuss this.

"We should adopt her" Maharaj Rudraveer said.