Above, the stairs that lead to the chapel were now replace with a one way stairway, made out of Cole and marble. 

The chapel was now a dark color, the building walls coating in black and the trim blood red. 

It was horrible. 

Sitting right onto the stairs above was a throne, were the unknown god sits. Beside her, the Fatui harbinger's and Benson stood, looks of victory grimed there faces. 

Well, except one..

Scaramouche, who got tricked scowled to himself, angered that rumple saved your precious little life. It angered him, because he hates you as much as everyone else. Your the daughter of the king and queen, a selfish little brat. All of the five other harbingers stood tall and proud, watching Mondstadt turn. 

Your probable wondering, wait, shouldn't there be 7of them..?

One of them was gone...not there which ticked the unknown god off. Her cheek landed onto her fist, boredom crawling over her as she was quite annoyed also that the boy wasn't here. "He's not here...and I'm losing my patience." 

"Childe is always late your highness...give him some time he will show up.." Signora's explanation made her scoff. "We do not have time for insufficient fools who don't show up...he'd to be here an hour ago..."

Scaramouche, who glared to the new queen played with a coin into his hands. "Be patient, my league-"

"We've been patient for f****** hours brat, my wolves are hungry, waiting to be able to crush skull's of the incents. If that bitch of a princess didn't escape, we would've have plenty of meet for us to go around. " Benson spoke, showing no patience into his voice, while the blue-ette didn't face him, just looked at the chaos below. "Your wolves aren't more important than the queens message, captain Benson. We both know we want the princess dead, so I suggest all of us be patient. She'll be back."

Benson's head tilted. "How the **** do you know? Your just a little, spoiled brat! Last time I checked, you got tricked by the dark one-"

"That was only a mistake!" Snapped the boy, who's face was angered, his daring eyes glared to the blond-Ette, who held a large chicken wing into his hands. "If I hadn't gotten to fight the two idiot twins, she would be in my grasp right now, dying from my hands slowly, intimately squeaking every last breath she has. But as I recall, weren't you killed by the lizard man?" Silencing from his comment, he chucked the meat away as one of his wolves got it, tearing it apart with his razor sharp teeth. 

"My heart can be restored, he only held me back from killing that low-less bitch-"

"See? I guess your more stupider than I am...I guess your child like..hmm?"

Marching to the boy, Benson grabbed the colors of his shirt, lifting the bluette into the air. Their eyes glared daggers at each other, while Benson, seemed the most angry as his teeth gritted. "The hell did you call me....?"

Smirking, he teleported out of his grasp into the same spot. "You heard me....."

"Why you-"

"ENOUGH!" Both of them froze, feeling the unknown god's anger as she slowly stood up from her throne.

Not taking their arguing anymore, she silenced them herself, as tape was now over their mouths. 

Letting out a deep sigh, she walked down from the platform, not looking at her assistants. "You six will have your revenge...even if that girl is still out there."

"And how the hell do we find her, hmm? All we know now, she is probable all across the land right now, riding a fucking dragon." Slowly turning to Benson, a smirk pattered her lips, as her feet the continued to walk.  "That girl may have run, but she won't Run far. Now with her precious friends bleeding and starving to death." Her explination made Signora, who held a worry face to gulp. "B-But What if she comes back...? Your highness, everything we've fought for will be perished, our shoulders, and even us will be turned to dust-" She stopped went the god's hand gently went to her shoulder.