Special chapter 1

Special Chapter: The Beauty Cook Pt 1.

(You are in the outfit you chose during the prologue since this chapter is three days after you have arrived. These chapters are going to be really short, like 2 or 3k words long so beware!

Enjoy the chapter~~!)

It was a bright sunny day in the land of Genshin.

You and Paimon were out and about, looking for needed ingredients for radish soup.

Lumine has gone down with the stomach flu, and Kaeya stated that radish soup helps with stong stomach metabolism.

Usually, you wouldn't trust Kaeyas medical advice, but since Lumine needs urgent care and recovery, you might need every advice you can get.

So far, you have gathered 50 radishes and a very little mint and other veggies.

Surprisingly, today wasn't that hot.

Maybe because you finally changed clothes and you're not in those dreadful sweatpants.

What can you say? The nuns have a great fashion sense.

Now here you and paimon were, bending down as you spotted a bore not too far ahead.

"Paimon! Could you drool any quieter?!" You whispered, getting ignored by your friend.

Paimon was basically drooling over the thought of new meals.

"Can't talk, looks so tasty." She mumbled with the response, still imagining a tasty steak.

But then, she soon saw a pretty butterfly and what paimon sees paimon gets.

Quickly flying towards it, she tried to catch the creature best as she can whilst making a lot of noise.

Grunting, you got up after her. "Paimon!" you whispered, trying your best not to scare the bore.

'Damn it, for a midget Paimon, has so much damn energy!' you thought, about to get closer.

Not getting very fair, you felt a random hand grab ahold of your wrist while suddenly pulling you down in the bush.

Yelping with surprise, Paimon stops in her tracks while looking around.

She then noticed you were gone as she flew in the direction you were in.

But she didn't see you.

"(Y/n)?!" She whispered yelled, trying to see if you were near.

Then her eyes laid on your form, seeing you slowly trying to get up while holding your head.

But someone appeared In front, causing you to slightly jump.

The pretty girl with black styled hair held a finger to her lips. "Shhh." She spoke, pointing her thumb in a direction.

You and paimon looked that way, noticing she has her eyes on the same bore you and paimon are trying to get.

But instead of one, there were multiple.

'I think we hit the Jackpot.' you thought, seeing the lady's eyes drool like Paimon.

"Listen, lady, who are you and why did you pull me down here?" you whispered, making her wipe the drool falling from her mouth.

"Shh! Keep it down, I'm hunting...." She whispered, locking her golden eyes with hers.

A small blush appeared on your face, making you stare more at her shimmering skin.

"W-We were here first!" You snapped quietly, huffing your cheeks out.