~Chapter 14~

( Author: Just a warning I haven't played any mission involving this handsome man, so If I get his personality wrong or anything I'm sorry! (┬┬﹏┬┬) Anyways on to the chapter! Also, you all are probable surprised on Albedo having a sister, but I added to make him have one, I hope that's okay?)

The Blessing of the Land

Bubbles4213

Chapter 14

The handsome blonde man.

~~~~~~~~

....*Tik*....

....*Tok*....

....*Tik*....

....*Tok*....

The sound of ticking could be heard throughout Jean's office. Her office was quite a mess, with empty food bag's and many books scattered across the floor.

It usually doesn't look like this when Jean's around, but now, no one cared how the office looked.

Lisa, again stood on the little ledge, looking through the book that where left onto the shelf. She could hear some foot steps pacing around the room as Barbara was taking a nap in her sisters chair.

Sighing, Lisa found a book she was looking for, as she hopped down the latter. Pushing it aside, she turned around to give a very handsome blonde boy a glare.

The nervous boy wouldn't stop pacing, his heart pumping with nervousness.

Half of his hair was up, giving it a shorter look as tiny hairs touched his neck. It glowed in the sunlight as his blue eyes looked to the floor.

He was wearing some type of white trench-coat outfit, while his navy-blue button up shirt tucked into his pants.

His skin looked so smooth, making his lips slightly plumper than any man.

Gosh he was gorgeous.

Unlike any other man no one seen before.

Leaning on the ledge, Lisa gave him a blank look. "Albedo...could you please stop pacing? It's getting quite annoying." The mage confessed, making the boy stop in his tracks.

"I can't sit still when my sister is being held captive by a maniac." He snapped, making Jean's eyes roll.

"Could you at least try to get some rest? You've been awake for four days straight-"

"I'll sleep when Ava is back in my arms...I shouldn't have trusted benson with her. Bastard!" He growled, chucking a vase at the wall while instantly making it break.

Jean sighed again. 'Great, that was my favorite vase...'

The loud crash woke Barbara up, making her tiredly sit up, her tiny hands rubbing her eyes.

Yawning, her eyes lazily opened to meet an angry Albedo. "Al..?"

Her tired voice caught his attention, his eyes soon softening.

"I'm sorry Barbara, go back to sleep okay?" The healer soon nodded, laying her head back onto the soft pillow.

Both him and Jean sighed, now facing each other again.

Putting a hand on top of her head, Lisa was starting to get a headache. "Albedo, I know your nervous and scared for your sister, but Kaeya has everything under control-"