21

You looked over at Gi-Hun, feeling yourself getting weaker. You tried to sit up but it took all your strength to do it.

"Can you both promise me one thing" you asked them. They both looked at you.

"What promise?" Gi-Hun asked you. You closed your eyes, feeling a tear forming in them.

"If any one of us makes it out of here alive but one of us doesn't, we will look after there family's. Or in my case tell Jang-Mi what happened to me" you asked them both.

"Don't say that" Sae said, looking down at you.

"We'll beat him and get out together" Gi-Hun told you, nodding his head towards Sang-woo.

You looked over at Gi-Hun sadly, knowing you were probably doing to die. "Still. Promise me" you started.

They both stayed silent.

"Promise me you'll look after Jang-Mi and help her out" you asked them weakly.

"I promise" Sae said.

"Shush" Gi-Hun out his finger to his lips and you both looked at him. He slowly got up and you looked over to see Sang-woo had fallen asleep.

He brought the knife out of his pocket and slowly started walking over there.

"Don't do it" you said making him stop in his tracks. Sae looked down at you confused.

"You're not that kind of person"

Gi-Hun stood there for a minutes before putting his knife slowly back down into his pocket.

You felt your head getting lighter and yourself getting weaker as you collapsed to the side of the bed.

Sae instantly looked at you, getting up to make sure you were ok and Gi-Hun ran back towards you.

"Y/N?! What's wrong what happened?!" Sae asked trying to find out what's happened.

"Y/N?!" Gi-Hun looked down and pulled the cover slowly if you to see blood had stained your shirt red.

Both Gi-Hun and Sae looked shocked when they saw it.

"When did this happen?! When did you get hurt?!" They bruh asked questions quickly.
Gi-Hun placing his hands on the wound to try and stop the bleeding.

"I want to leave" you whispered to them. "Y/N stay with us!" Sae said, placing her hands on the sides of your face.

Sae looked up at Gi-Hun. "Go get help quick" she told him and he nodded, running towards the door. You heard him banging on it quickly.

"Y/N you'll be ok! Your going to be ok you are" sae kept saying to you. You opened your eyes to see Sang-woo slowly walking up behind her. He was going to kill her.

"Sae.."

"Yes Y/N what is it?!" She asked you.

You looked up at her, a single tear falling down your face. "I love you more than anything" you told her.

"I love you to" she said. You smiled. That's all you wanted to hear. You brought her down and kissed her wishing it could last forever but you knew it couldn't.

You quickly grabbed hold of her, pushing her as much as you could to the side as Sang-woo brought down his knife.

———

Gi-Hun POV:

I banged on the door as much as I could, the blood of her on my hands spreading across the door. I was desperate.

"Help please!" I was screaming through the door over and over.

"She's lost a lot of blood! Please help" I kept screaming, making as much noise as I could.

"Someone is dying in here! Is anyone out there?!"

They door wouldn't open. I knew I was running out of time:

"You fucking assholes! Someone is dying here!" I was thinking of what to say.

"You need to keep her alive if you want her to play the damn game!" I screamed at them.

"Please answer me..!" I looked down thinking it was hopeless until the lights came on. The alarm went of and the door opened. Guards stood there in-front of me.

"Hey, please get a doctor over here, she's lost a lot of blood! Hurry! Please.. she's-"

I cut myself of as I saw the carrying a box over. I looked over to see Sae-byeok on the floor and Sang-woo over her bed, covered in blood.

Sang-woo slowly stood back, looking at me. I quickly ran over to her.

———

Sae-byeok POV:

She pushed me and I fell onto the floor. I got up slowly, confused at what she had just done.

"Y/N.." I whispered turning around still on my knees. Until I saw Sang-woo there. Holding a knife while standing over her.

"No" was all I said before running over to her. I saw the wound on her neck as I took a hold of her hand.

"No, no, no Y/N!" I screamed. I held a grip on my hand tightened weakly. "No. Stay with me your ok!" I begged.

But as I felt her hand let go slightly and the lights flew on I knew what had happened.

"No, NO" I screamed, bringing her up and holding her close to me. "Y/N please no" I cried over her.

Gi-Hun came over, kneeling down beside me.

"Y/N.." he starting crying to as the guards places down the coffin and opened the box. But I refused to let go. I saw the knife beside her get grabbed by Gi-Hun.

I watched as he charged as Sang-woo but got pushed by the guard and held down to the floor, Sang-woo getting pushed as well.

Gi-Hun was yelling as the guard held a gun to my head. "Number 067, move before facing the same fate as number 075" he told us. I slowly let go crying.

Gi-Hun was let go and he walked over to me bringing me into a hug.

While we here hugging I watched.

I watched the the love of my life.

The person I cared for most.

The person who always looked out for me no matter what.

My favourite person in the whole world.

Was carried away into a coffin, placed down into it. As the lid was shut on her I knew it was the last time I would ever see her.

I remembered everything we had been through together at that moment.

How we met when she protected me from 101.

In red light green light how we looked out for each other.

Us walking home holding hands when we were dropping of by the guard.

How even when we were mad at each other she still protected me from 101.

How she told me about her past.

When we always hugged.

When she joked around with me all the time making me laugh.

How she protected me from the glass.

Our first kiss.

Our final kiss.

We were going to go to Jeju island together.

She was only 16 she had to much more life ahead of her.

And now it was gone, she was gone.

———

I hope you all weren't to upset with me. I'm so sorry about this chapter. If it makes you feel any better, you will be avenged.

Thanks for all the support! <3