19

You were all slowly escorted back to the room, 4 of you left. It hit you like a truck. There were 456 of you, now there's only 4.

You walked behind everyone else, holding onto your lower stomach. Feeling it bleed as blood dripped onto the floor behind you.

———

You all walked into the room to 4 beds left, all evenly spaced on one wall each. You looked over at your bed and started slowly walking towards there.

"Y/N" you heard Sae behind you. You stopped and let her catch up to you. "Are you sure your ok?" She asked you, placing a hand on your cheek.

"I'm fine just in shock from the glass" you lied and she nodded before you both headed to your bed. She sat next to you, holding you close to her as you rested a head on her shoulder.

"Why did you do it?" You both heard Gi-Hun. You looked over to him and Sang-woo. Oh shit.

"What are you trying to say?" Sang-woo asked him. You couldn't describe the hate you had for him.

"Why did you push him?" Gi-Hun asked him.

"Did he try to push you of?" Sae asked you and you looked up at her. "I think so"

"Y/N pushed 139" Sang-woo reminded him.

"That guy deserved it and it was revenge, you had nothing against that guy. So why did you push him?" Gi-Hun asked him again, getting closer to him.

"You chose the last number out of luck. That makes you feel generous, huh? What if that man ended up holding out like that thug? What would you had done?" Sang-woo snapped back at him.

"Shits about to go down" you said and Sae giggled next to you. "I think it is"

"It was the last tile. He was clearly going to move"

"How could you be so sure?! He knew how to tell which was the tempered glass but just watched people fall and die." He yelled, cutting Gi-Hun of.

"In the end, both you and I crossed that bridge alive thanks to him"

"Fucking Bullshit. I don't know about you, but I'm not alive because of him. I'm alive because I worked my fucking as off to stay alive"

Sang-woo started getting dangerously close to Gi-Hun.

"No matter what excuse you have, you just killed an innocent man."

"Get a grip! We have to kill everyone else anyway to leave with that money. Shouldn't you be grateful that I did the dirty work for you?" He cut of Gi-Hun, screaming at him.

"If it were me, would you have still pushed?"

"Oh shit" mumbled.

"Damn it! Gi-Hun! Do you know why your life is so pathetic?! Because you ask the dumbest questions even in this situation! Constantly minding other people's business with that pea brain of yours. Not knowing your ass from your elbow." Sang-woo screamed at him.

"Sure, it's my fault I ended up like this. I'm slow and incompetent. I'm a nosy dimwit who lives off the back of his old mother. But. Why is the pride of Ssangmun-song, the genius Cho Sang-woo of SNU, here? Floundering around in this shit hole with a dimwit like me. Is that also my fault?"

You mouth dropped as they both stared each other down. Holy shit. The doors alarm then went of and 5 guards walked through, 4 of them holding a box each.

You looked over at the guards, still holding onto your stomach slightly.

"We sincerely congratulate and commend you for successfully making it through the five games. You've now become the finalists, and we've prepared a special gist for you. Before we reveal the gift, please change into the outfit we've prepared." The guard told us, handing us each a box and then leaving.

"You can go in there first" you told Sae. She nodded, walking over to the bathroom and going in. You limped over there, keeping hold of your stomach.

"Y/N!" Gi-hun walked over to you, placing a hand on your shoulder. "Are you ok?" He asked you, as if caring for you like he was your dad.

You smiled at him, pulling him into a hug. "I'm fine, go get changed" you told him. He nodded and walked over to the bathroom to get changed.

You waiting outside the girls bathroom until Sae came out in a suit, she looked hot as fuck.

"Holy shit" you smirked and she smiled. "Get changed quickly Y/N, I'm excited to see you in this" she told you. You nodded and went into the bathroom.

You quickly collapsed against the sink, taking of your jacket and shirt looking down. The glass was bigger then you thought.

You placed a hand on it, breathing heavily. You held your breath before pulling our eyes glass, blood splattering onto the floor.

You winced in pain, placing the glass into the sink and grabbing some tissue to try stop the bleeding.

You let a tear drop as the pain increased slowly. You grabbed your shirt and ripped it using your teeth, wrapping it round your wound, making sure it was firmly on there.

You washed the blood of your hands, staring at yourself in the mirror. You were going to die. You knew it at that moment.

You cleaned everything up quickly before opening the box to your suit, putting it on and exiting the room.

"Wow Y/N" sae said walking up to you. You smiled at her weakly. You didn't want to tell her you were going to die.

"You look amazing" she smiled, bringing you in and kissing you slowly. When you both pulled away you stared into each other's eyes before looking over at the table being prepared.

It was a square table, a seat for every line. Evenly spaced. Candles lit, fruit and glasses all placed down ready.

You took your seat, Gi-hun opposite you and Sae to your right. The filled up your glass, placing your dish in front of you.

They lifted it to reveal a whole steak. You knew if you didn't eat all of it Sae might get suspicious. But would you be able to finish it?

———

A/N: so I was reading through my book and realised I made a lot of spelling mistakes and grammar mistakes so I'm so sorry about those please ignore them!

<3