18

"Hey you fucking assholes!" 101 screamed at everyone behind him. Oh shit.

"I'm not taking another step! If you want my to go, you can go first!" He screamed at everyone. Well shit he's going to get everyone killed.

You looked back at the timer. 5 minutes left. Oh fuck. You watched as 322 was pushed into 101 and pushed of the bridge to his death.

212 jumped in-front of 101. Was she really going before him?! She walked slowly to the edge of the glass staring the the glass panels ahead of her.

She the turned around slowly to him, wrapping her arms around his waist tightly and not letting go. 101 started screaming at her to let but she didn't.

Before you knew it, she leaned back making him fall with her down to there deaths as he screamed for the whole room to hear.

You heard Sae laugh behind you and you laughed to. You looked to who was in-front now. 139.

He stayed there and wouldn't move, staring at the tiles. But he wouldn't go. You looked back at the timer again. 4 minutes. You rolled your eyes.

"Enough of this bullshit" you snapped, jumping onto the same tile as Sang-woo and then the guy in-front. The guy instantly put up his hands to fight but you put up yours in surrender.

"I'm not going to push you I swear." You told him and he nodded. You looked over at 139, jumping onto the same tile as him without him noticing.

You smirked behind him. "I don't know what one is it" he mumbled. "Want me to choose for you?" You asked him sarcastically.

You could almost imagine his face drop as he froze on the spot. "You.." he mumbled.

"Try not to hit your head to hard" you smirked as he turned around quickly, but not quick enough.

You moved forwards and pushed him as he fell back, the glass shattering under him. His hands reached up to you as if still begging to life before he hit the floor head first.

"Bitch" you smirked before turning around to the guy. "Your turn to go" you told him before jumping back behind him to Sang-woos tile.

Sang-woo moved making you out your hands up to him, was he about to push you? You both stared each other down before you pointed at the tile next to you both.

"Times ticking, you better go" you told him. He nodded, jumping to the tile in-front and you followed.

"That was risky Y/N" you heard Sae say behind you. You turned to her and shrugged. "He deserved it" you told her.

She laughed. "I'm proud of you" she said. And you nodded in response smirking. The next person jumped forward but as he did, he bent down to the glass in-front.

You looked up at the timer. 2:30 minutes left.

"What are you going?! Stop stalling!" Sang-woo snapped at him. "Wait, one second" the man begun, holding his hand out in fear. "I know how to tell them apart"

You face lit up at his words. "How?" Sang-woo asked. You hoped desperately he could actually tell and wasn't lying.

"I worked at a glass factory for 30 years. Others can't see it, but if you look at tempered glass from an angle under the light you see faint stain marks." He told everyone.

He got up and jumped to the left tile and it was correct. He could actually tell. You were going to live!

"Another hint if the sound, tempered glass is made at high temperatures, above 700 degrees. If you tap it with a hammer, it rings clearer than normal glass." He told us.

"Why are you telling us now? If you had taken the lead-"

"Why should I?" The man asked cutting Gi-Hun of. "Those people tried to kill me every chance they had" he spat.

He wasn't wrong. He slowly went back to look at the glass to try and tell what one was what. And he got it right again. And again.

It got to the last two tiles but the lights turned of around where you guys were. The man struggled to tell the difference now the lights were out and panicked.

"What's wrong?" Sang-woo asked him. "It's to dark to see" he told him.

You look up at the time. 1:15 to go. Shit.

"Which one is it?! Make your decision!"
Sang-woo screamed at him.

"I need to listen to the sound. Do you have anything to throw?" He asked us. Everyone started searching there pockets. You had nothing.

Gi-Hun had a marble that he passed to Sae first. She passed it to you and then you passed it to Sang-woo and he passed it to the man.

The man threw it onto the left tile and it bounced if after around 3 bounces. You prayed that was enough.

"Give me one more, I need to hear the right one to" the man said. We all looked back at Gi-Hun who shook his head sadly at us.

20 seconds left.

You watched as Sang-woo jumped onto the same tile as the man while the man slowly stood up. "I can't tell" the man said in fear.

"Then just go" Sang-woo whispered to him before pushing him of. You all watched in horror as he stood there staring at the mans body on the floor before making it to the end.

You quickly followed as well as Sae and
Gi-Hun.

You went straight over to Sae and Hugged her and she hugged back. You remembers Seohyun again. You had to do it.

"Sae I need to tell you something I remembered from earlier" you told her and she broke away from the hug and looked at you.

"What is it?" She asked you. "I love-"

"I love you to" she cut you of and you looked at her in the eyes. She smiled and you smiled back before she slowly brought you in and kissed you softly on the lips.

As you both pulled away you both laughed as Gi-Hun did a mini cheer behind you both laughing as well. You wanted this moment to last forever.

Before you could do anything you heard a noise from the other end of the bridge as you all shot your heads over to see what it was.

Every glass panel started to shatter. You quickly grabbed Sae and shielded her behind you as the glass flew everywhere around you and her.

When's he glass stopped you felt a sharp pain in your lower stomach and you looked down to see a huge piece of glass planter into there.

You looked up slightly in fear knowing at the moment it was your end and you slowly zipped up your jacket to cover it.

After that you turned around to Sae. "Are you ok? Shit it cut your face" "Y/N, I'm not the one who just shielded you with my whole body. Are you ok?" She asked you.

You thought for a second before nodding and she smiled. "Good."

———

A/N: hey I finally wrote there kiss scene and 139's death is something I planned from the start and I was so excited to write it if I'm honest 😅.

Also I'm going to post a lot of chapters today!

<3