Participating and Spectating

WARNING: This chapter is pure filth! Absolutely no plot. Voyeurism and switching, so be prepared!

Once inside Boba's luxurious bedroom, Nia watches as the two men appear to be lost in thought. Both Din and Boba focus their attention on her as she stands in between them, her back against Din's beskar chest as she stares into Boba's eager eyes, he appears to be lost in his own fantasies. Boba tilts his head curiously at Nia as she reaches out to wrap her fingers around the buckle of his belt.

"So, are you going to take off your armor or will I have to do it myself?" Nia says seductively, now only a few inches away from Boba's lips. Boba gulps as he snaps back to reality. Gradually, he begins removing his armor, piece by piece.

"Din, I'm talking to you as well," she smiled as she looks over her shoulder at him. Din takes a deep breath and begins detaching his armor.

"Let's not forget why you two are here," she says as she looks back at Boba. "Because of me, so you boys will do what I say," she grins as she leans in towards Boba's face. "Got it?"

"Giving us orders now, princess?" Boba grits as he removes the last of his armor.

Nia confidently walks up to Boba, her eyes meets his with equal intensity, "I'm not one of your whores that you hire...so tonight..." she says as she presses her chest up against his. "...I make the rules...so let's go over them before we get started. Rule one, just because I'm allowing this...doesn't mean I belong to you. My body and my heart will always belong to Din. Understand?"

"Yes ma'am," Boba says firmly with a nod.

"I want to hear you say it, who do I belong to?" Nia says as she unbuttons Boba's belt.

"Din," Boba breathes out.

"That's right. Rule two," she says as she looks over her shoulder at Din, who's now stripped of his armor, heavy flight suit and helmet as he stares intensely at Nia. She returns her gaze back at Boba and says, "You will not cum inside me. That's only for Din. Do you understand?"

"Yes, princess," Boba snarls as he reaches out with one hand to touch her chin, but she stops him.

"No no, you can only touch me when I tell you to," she smiles as she looks over her shoulder again at Din. "Are you ready, cabur?"

Din nods and swallows visibly as his eyes start wandering up and down her body, "Don't mind me, I'm just here to watch."

"Let's see what we have to work with," she smiles as she returns her gaze back to Boba. She slowly slides her hand inside Boba's pants. She sees him curl his lip as she wraps her fingers around his cock. He's only half hard and she can already tell he was girth was meatier than she could ever imagine. Din has a huge cock, but Boba was noticeably thicker and wider.

"Ok look what we have here. You're a big boy, aren't you?" She smiled wide as she gives him a few good pumps. "Let's get you warmed up, shall we?" She says as she picks up her pace, her thump brushing along his swollen tip as he sucks in a huff of air.

"Shit," Boba grits out as Nia picks up her pace.

"She's good with her hands, isn't she?" Din's husky voice is heard directly behind her.

"Why don't you go sit down on the bed?" Nia says to Bobs as she removes her hand. Without any hesitation, he hurried over towards the bed on the left side of the room. The moment his body settles onto soft mattress, Nia goes to stand in between his legs, "Do you want to take off my clothes?" She asked with a smile.

Boba swallowed hard and quickly reached out to frantically peel her shirt up over her shoulders. Then she placed her hands on his shoulders as he unbuttoned her pants, then shimmied them down until it fell to her feet and she could step out of it. Her hands move to unbuckle her bra. As she unhooks it, she tosses aside and immediately pulls down her panties and steps out of them as well.