Last Part💜🙌🏻

NEXT DAY
AUTHOR POV 🖤

Tae decided to talk to you in school. As he moved for school and waited for you. You were not there. He called you many times but your phone was switched off. He decided to go to your house.

After school he moved out for your house. He saw a lock on your door.
"Where are you Y/n!! Come back
I want you here with me. Come back please Y/n*started crying hardly*" Said Tae

He is trying his best to find you but he always failed. He always goes in front of your house and sit there alone. He cries a lot. He is not sleeping for two days.
As sun rises he stood up and again tries to find you and today was your last day in this world.

He was crying and crying on the bench of park just outside the hospital and it can be seen from the window of your room. Rose saw him and decided to tell him everything so that he will not regret after.

Rose goes there and tapped on Tae's shoulder. As he looked back with his puffy red eyes, without wasting any time he immediately asked about you.

Tae- Where is Y/n?

Rose- She is not fine

Tae - Why???? What happened to her

Rose - Actually today is her last day

Tae - Tell me directly. What do you mean by her last day

Rose - She is having blood cancer that's why she told you to pretend her boyfriend so that she can spend some time with you. She really loves you.

Tae - *started crying*

Rose - Come with me… I'll take you to y/n's room.

They both goes to your Room and find out that you were laying on bed with broad smile but after seeing Tae you shocked. "Tae??" You said in shocking tone.

Tae - Yes babe… I am here. Why don't you tell me that you are not well.

Y/n - *looking at Rose* You told him everything

Rose - Yes…He was crying a lot. As I saw him,i couldn't stop.

Tae suddenly moved towards you and holded your hand and made a grip and kisses on your hand. You gave a smile. You looked to Rose and gave her a look to move out. Rose noticed it and moved out from room to give you some privacy.

Y/n - Hey Tae? Stop crying Now..

Tae - But… I want to be with you.

Y/n - Will you promise me one thing

Tae - What is that

Y/n - That you will not cry after I'll go. You will be happy and start your new warmful life with smile on your face.

Tae - Don't say this please. How can I be happy without you

Y/n - Do you love me?

Tae - Yes….More than anything

Y/n - Then please promise me

Tae - Ok. But look I will always love you. You will always be my first love.

--You takes out one new ring and give it to him - -

Tae - What is this

Y/n - I have bought it. Please give it to your future wife and make her the most happiest woman in this earth. Please love her the way you love me Because she'll come to you leaving everything beside her just to take your love.

Tae - Yess. Baby.. As you say

---------He kissed your forhead and you smiled---------

You both suddenly holded each other hand started crying. "I love you" you said. "I love you too" he replied with lot of tears in his face. You wiped his tears and stood up and sit on bed and putted your head on his shoulder.

You both were just like this without saying anything. You both were just holding hands and your head on his shoulder.

Suddenly you spoke
Y/n - Tae! I think I should go now.

Tae - Please No Y/n

Y/n - I am feeling sleepy Now. Is it ok if I sleep?

Tae - Ok Baby. Take a deep breath and sleep. I will not stop you. Just sleep peacefully. You have faced a lot of problems in your life. Now just close your eyes. And remember we will meet in next Life

Taehyung is trying hard to holding his tears. He kept a sweet smile on his face just for you. He doesn't want you to be sad in this last moment.

Y/n- Thank you. Now I can sleep. Goodbye and i love you

Tae - I love you too.

-You closed your eyes and slept forever--

AFTER MANY YEARS

Kim Taehyung became the most richest and successful businessman in South Korea.
As TV announced "Kim Taehyung the most successful businessman will marry to Global Group's Daughter Park Ji-Ah. Congratulations Kim Taehyung and Park Ji-Ah"

AFTER MARRIAGE
When he was combing his hair in front of mirror. Your face appeared in mirror and voice popped out saying "Thank you Tae. Keep smiling just like this and Your wife is really beautiful and luckiest"
Tae shocked and rubbed his eyes and then opened but you dissappeared.
Tears started falling from his eyes with a cute smile and suddenly Ji-Ah came

Ji-Ah : What happen Tae. Are you crying. Have i done anything wrong

Tae - *holded her hands* No. I want to thank you for making me smile.
I will give you all my love and make you the luckiest and happiest in this world my wife.

Ji-Ah : I love you!! Really I am so lucky to have you in my life.

Tae - I Iove you too ❤️
*hugged each other and kisses passionately*

------You were so happy seeing this from heaven--------

THE END

Not that good. But hope you like it 💜
Comment down your views - - -
I will try to make more interesting stories in future💜💜