02

Jungwon's POV.

It's the next day and I've heard about the new transfer students...

"Jungwon,have you heard?"

My bestfriend came running from me.

what a bright day...I said in my mind while looking at sunoo who had his significant smile as always.

"yes,I've heard it from the 50th time of the day"...not that I really counted though...

"oh...then you must also knew about how those 5 students are good looking af"

well...not really...and why the heck would they even know that from the start,like are those rumors even true?

The only thing that every new transfer students came out as good looking were from k-drama's and such like that.Nothing really goes up hill in real life.

I would be laughing my ass out if it wasnt what everybody expected them to be.

"by the way,our dean told us that they needed you from the principal's office"

Sunoo said that made me frown...

"why?"

I told blatantly....

"well duh,are you forgetting about how you're literally the school council president??...or are you just dumb?"

My bestfriend told me with a look that says,"are you for real?"

And yes,truth to be told I'm also the school council president in our School.

"HEY!!"

I shouted and was ready to slap his shoulder when he suddenly runs away from me.Thank godness you're my bestfriend or else you're out from this world!

-----------------------

I made my way into the Principal's office.Knocking the door until I heard someone saying "come in".

"Sir,you called?"

I ask him after I've enter the room.

"ah yes!Jungwon-shii,It's a relief you're here...anyways I suppose you know about the new transfer students coming in this day onward right?"

He told me with a smile.He is a nice guy and a good leader in our school.He treated me nicely too:)

"Yes,I've heard about the new students...what about it?"

I ask him not really knowing what's the purpose why I'm here.

"I just want you to know that you'll be touring the new students when they got here,are you okay with that?"

The principal said with his calm voice.And being as the school council president,it's my responsibility to do that.

"It's totally fine Sir,I can handle it just fine"

I said smilling that made him smile too.

"great!!,now all we need to do next is to wai---

"Sir,the new students are here.May we come in?"

The principal was cut off by Mrs. Yoon who is my Science Teacher.

"I guess we don't need to wait then...please,do come in!"

The principal said.His smile never leaving his face.

But right after the door left open.A scent of Sandal Wood swarmed the whole room.With a surprise look,my eyes suddenly lingered in one specific person.

mate?
-----------------------

Author-nim:
I would like to apologize if ever there has some grammatical errors or spellings I have made(cause i'm not a good writer y'know!!,so please just bare with it:)