Chapter 2 ~ I didnt giggle... Did I? ~

I pulled my phone out of my pocket quickly, scrolling through my contacts. I had gotten Darren to put his number in yesterday, and he had labled it under 'BEST FRAND'. I clicked call and held the phone to my ear, pacing up and down the hallway. "Hullo?" Darren asked. "Hey, Darren?" I asked. "Best friend!" He said. "Hey, yeah. So, uh, I need Joey's dorm number. The girls went to his place and I need to find them." I said simply. "He doesnt live in a dorm. He shares a house with Rosenthal. 7601 Preston Drive, if that helps." Darren said. "Thanks, best friend!" I said. "No problem!" He replied, and I hung up.

I ran the entire way to Joey's place, repeating the address in my head the whole way. I walked up to the door and knocked on the screen door. Brian opened the door. "Hey, June, right?" He asked, smiling. "Yeah. Are the girls here? I really need to have a chat with them." I said. "They told me to deny their whereabouts until you promise not to strangle them." He said. "Alright, I wont strangle them." I said, rolling my eyes. "Then come on in." He said, unlocking the screen door.

Once I was inside, Brian pointed me to the living room, where the girls sat, acting nonchalant. "Hello, June." Devin said. "You requested an audience with us?" Lauren asked. "Yeah. Did you tell Joey what I told you last night?" I asked. "No. You beat him here. He was taking extra improv classes today." Julia said. "Were we not supposed to?" Sango asked. "No you werent! I have a boyfriend!" I shouted. "Oh yeah? Whats his name?" Lily asked. "His names....." I said. Shit. "AHA! SO YOU DONT HAVE A BOYFRIEND!" Devin said. "JAIME OWES ME TEN BUCKS!" Sango said. "But I still dont want you to tell Joey. Please dont tell Joey." I said. "Dont tell Joey what?" Someone asked from behind me. Double shit.

"Why, hello, Joseph!" Lauren said, looking over and winking at me. I gave her an angry look. "Boy, do we have news for you?" Devin said in a fake country accent. "Oh yeah? What news?" Joey asked. "If you all will excuse me, I'm going to go stand outside." I said, walking casually to the front door and outside.  I paced and would peek in the window when I knew they werent looking. I poked my head just as soon as Lauren said something to Joey, who nearly dropped his bag on the ground. "Shit." I muttered as I watched him walk twoards the front door. I let myself panic for all of three seconds, then I walked over to rest my arms on the railings, acting as nonchalant as possible. "Hey, June?"

"Yeah?" I asked, looking back at Joey, who had just stepped outside. "The girls just gave me some... interesting information." He said. "What about?" I asked, turning my head to look out at the trees. "They told me that you said you'd date me if you got the chance... Is that true?" He asked me. I shrugged. "I dunno." I stated vaguely. "Oh. Okay." He said. What was that I just heard? Was that... No, he couldnt be dissapointed. 

"Do you wanna come back inside?" He asked after a few seconds of silence. "Nah, I have to study." I said. Study? Who studies?! This is college for Christ's sake! Stupid stupid stupid! I scolded myself silently. Joey shook his head and laughed. "Such a Hermione."  I heard him say. "Oh, shuddup." I replied, rolling my eyes and walking down the front steps. "Hey, June?" He asked. "Yeah?" I asked in responce. "Uh..." He started. "Do you.... Do we have rehersals today?" He said, but I could tell that wasnt really what he wanted to ask. "Well, since we had them yesterday, Im gonna guess no." I chuckled. "Oh, right, sorry. Well, bye, I guess." He said. "Bye Joey." I giggled, waving at him before I  made my way down the street.

What was that? Did I giggle? I never giggle! Then what was that? Ugh my feelings confuse me sometimes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked chapter 2! More to come in the days ahead! <3