Ch 4: Tis The Season~ [100 READS SPECIAL (prt 1)😃🎉🎄💜❤]

Start from the beginning

As they finally enter down in the garage of the stadium, Bill quickly opens the left side car door for Prince as he steps in. Michael steps inside the decoy car in the right side of his husband and the doors shut right after they'd settled down in the seats.

A small sigh was heard from Prince first as they finally sit down in the back seats of the decoy car and snuggle with each other once taking off their masks. Bill then starts the car engine and took them out of the garage stadium and began the hour drive as he takes the couple to the city of L.A. for their walking date.

Prince lays on Michael's chest with his left hand flat on Michael's side near his heart as Michael leans against the right car window seal. Michael accepts the loving invitation from his little husband as they just let Bill take the drive to downtown.

"That was fun, Baby~. I'm glad we did that." Prince tells Michael all honesty as he and Michael look up at each other with relaxed and satisfying, happy smiles on their lips and passion of love in their different brown eyes.

"Yeah...~? I'm happy that you and everyone's happy too, Baby~." Michael says back in his tone of voice of honesty too over his small smile as the two began purring, mostly Prince was after he'd made a little, joyful hum of approval as they lean in for a make out kiss.

While, now in their moment, Michael quickly reaches his right hand to close the soundproof window sliding door that's installed in between the drivers and passengers head of the seats meant for the back seat privacy if needed~.

While in the moment of their warm make out even though both had took off their dark coats and jackets once settling in the car. As Prince was almost sucking his husband's lips onto his, their lips already wet and glued, the married guitarist began to reach his left hand right on top of his husband's, new hardened cock under the dark dress pants clothing. Prince was just getting his husband aroused and amped up for tonight when they get back home~.

As they kiss and Prince continuing on feeling the hardness of his husband's cock through his thick dress pants, Michael was the first one to depart as he tried to keep his moans from his little husband's touch on his cock.

"Oh God...! Prince, Baby...~!" Michael let out his words heavily with mild warm breathing as he clutches his right hand onto the car window seal and just let his husband do the job of their sweet quickie~.

Prince giggles as he bites the right corner of his lip while he begins to unzip his husband's strong cock.

"Does Daddy want me to do more...~?" Prince lowers his voice close to Michael's left cheek as he bites a little bit of the inside of his cheek. Prince finally stops fiddling with his husband's pants zipper and rummaging around inside to release that hard and strong 'Cumille' is what Prince likes to nickname his husband's cock when they get into the "quick n dirty" during days like this to find more sensational energy to finish off the day a good day together~.

When finally taking out Michael's still-strong and hard 'Cumille' from his dress pants, Michael couldn't handle anymore of his little husband's movements of arousing his hard cock in Prince's skilled hand(s) that played music all those years.

Michael shudders out a heated sigh as he now demands and tells his husband, "Fuck, Prince, Honey~. I need you, right now...~!" Michael lastly blurts out as he quickly pulls his husband's lips back onto his as he traps his sexy Prince's thick thighs (A/N: 😏😏😜👏🏼👏🏼) by opening wide his strong dancing legs, and his strong hands stole ahold of his little pop star funk king husband's plump cheeks into his palms. Prince moans as he'd felt his older husband pull him back and took a hard squeeze of his still-fine asscheeks into his hands as they reglued their lips together for a short moment.