"Do I make Myself Clear?"

Sam grabbed the keys to his car off of Dean's motel nightstand.

"Hey, I just got the location of the case I'm working on.
Stay here with maddie, I'll be back in a day or 2."

"I don't need a babysitter," Maddie sighed. She'd been on her own before .

It was nothing new for the Winchester family.

"Yeah, well there's no way in Hell we're leaving you in this shady-ass motel alone. Dean declared. He wasn't about to leave his baby sister in some foreign motel.

"Alright bye guys." Sam said as he walked out the motel room door.

"Bring back pie" Dean called after his younger brother.

Annoyedly sat Maddie at the edge of her bed that she shared with Sam. "Dean. I already told you, I don't need a babysitter. There's absolutely no reason for you to be here right now."

"Maddie we've been through this. Your not staying here alone, especially not with demons on our track." Dean always had trouble with getting his little sister to listen to him.

"No! It's not fair that you and Sam go out and hunt while I stay behind. I'm so goddamn sick of it!"

"Okay one," Dean announced getting up from his seat on his bed. "You do not speak to me like that. Two, me and Sammy keep you out of the way because we don't want you hurt."

"bu-"

"No buts." Dean interrupted. "We do what we do to keep you safe. Your not staying alone, do I make myself clear?"

..

"I said do I make myself clear Madelynn?"

"mhm."
"what was that?" Dean urged.

Maddie sighed in defeat. "Yeah I hear you Dean."

"Good to hear." Dean took his place back on the bed and looked at the clock. "Whooo, '10PM' already, Bedtime Maddie."

"Deaaannn." Maddie started. But Dean gave her a look that said 'Don't argue with me' so Maddie decided to head to bed. Truth be told, she was horrendously tired, but wouldn't admit it.