Suddenly, my phone rang again. I cursed loudly and picked up my phone without looking at the screen.

"What do you want now?" I yelled angrily as I sat up on the bed.

"Hey, what is going on?" Troy asked, confused.

I cursed under my breath, closing my eyes, and ran my hand through my hair.

"I am sorry. I thought it was Samantha again." I said, sighing.

"She asked me about you at school." He informed, annoyed.

"Fuck with her!" I exclaimed angrily.

"Did the detective find anything?" Troy asked hopefully.

"No." I mumbled and bit my lower lip. I breathed deeply and asked uneasily. "How... How is Sienna?"

"Trying to be better. But as you can guess..." He sighed without finishing his sentence.

I clenched my fist, closing my eyes. I missed her so much. Staying away from her or looking at her from away without touching, kissing her were unbearable. So I hadn't left my room. On the other hand, I didn't want to see Samantha nor hear her new lies.

"When will you come to school? You have to pull yourself together. You can't keep going on this way. I am worried about you. Your parents, Charlotte and... Sienna are worried about you." He said, concerned. I pursed my lips together, rubbing my eyes without saying anything. "Your father called me today and asked me to convince you to go back to normal life." He added, full of worry in his voice.

"Troy, please." I murmured and sighed deeply. "I have to hang up. Take care."

"Fine. See you later, bro."

I threw my phone onto the bed and held my head between my hands, closing my eyes. I ran my hand through my hair, inhaling loudly, and went to my walk-in closet. Last night, I took a few bottles of brandy and whiskey from my father's bar secretly and hid them between my sweatshirts. 

I grabbed one of the bottles and opened it. Then I took a sip and sat down on the carpet, leaning against the closet.

After finishing the second bottle, I threw it towards another and tried to get up, leaning my hand against the closet for support. Then I grabbed a bottle of whiskey and drank it.

I rubbed my face while trying to go back to my room. My mind was fuzzy, and I didn't feel well. Suddenly, nausea flooded over me; I covered my mouth with my hand and rushed towards the bathroom.

I leaned against the wall, sitting beside the toilet, resting my hand on my stomach. I felt awful. Nausea didn't pass totally, and I felt dizzy and weak.

I leaned towards the toilet as I felt nauseous again. After throwing up, I leaned against the wall, closing my eyes as I couldn't keep them open. As I didn't feel better, I wanted to call for help, but I felt so numb.

Suddenly, I heard Charlotte's panicked voice. I wanted to open my eyes, but I didn't manage it; I couldn't even move my hand or fingers.

Sienna's POV

After school, Lucia asked me to go to the mall with her. Firstly, I refused, telling I wasn't in the mood, but she insisted. So I accepted. Maybe it would help me to stop thinking about Romeo for a while.

I was waiting for Lucia in front of the cafe while she was getting herself some donuts. Suddenly, I noticed Samantha talking to a guy heatedly across the street. The boy's back was turned towards me; so I could see who it was. When he turned around slightly, my eyes widened in shock.

"Justin..." I mumbled, confused.

What is he doing with Samantha? I thought he moved to another city with his family.

"Sienna! Let's go!" Lucia called me from behind, interrupting my thoughts.

I turned towards her and nodded, giving her a smile. Then I looked back again across the street, but they had already disappeared.

I breathed deeply and said. "Let's go."

When I arrived at the mansion, it was late. Suddenly, my phone rang. I pulled it out of my pocket and picked it up.

"Yes, Lottie?"

"Sienna..." She murmured, sobbing. "Romeo... he feels bad. We are taking him to the hospital." She added, crying.

"What?!" I exclaimed in panic as my legs started shaking.

"I... found him in the bathroom, unconscious. He drank too much alcohol."

"Which hospital? I am coming." I said, worried and rushed towards my car.

When I arrived at the hospital, Charlotte informed me that the doctor hadn't left Romeo's room.

I was tapping my foot on the floor anxiously while waiting for the doctor. My heart was pounding like crazy. Waiting was unbearable. I was so worried about Romeo.

A few minutes later, the door opened, and the doctor walked out of the room.

"How is my son?" Eleanor asked worriedly, approaching the door. I pursed my lips together, standing beside them while my heart was pounding.

"He is better now. We will keep him here till tomorrow. If there are no complications, he may leave tomorrow." Everyone breathed deeply in relief. Charlotte hugged me happily.

"May we see him?" I asked impatiently.

"Yes, but just for ten minutes." I nodded, giving him a grateful look. Then we walked into the room.

My heart sank as I saw Romeo lying on the bed, his eyes closed; he was pale. I walked towards him barely and held his hand. Charlotte gave me a compassionate look and caressed my arm.

I was waiting in front of his room while others went to the cafeteria. After informing my parents about Romeo's condition, I decided to go to his room. I checked around if there was a doctor or nurse, then walked into the room quietly.

I sat down on the chair beside his bed and held his hand. He hadn't open his eyes yet. I brought it to my lips and placed a soft kiss on his hand. I stroked his hair tenderly without releasing his hand. Then I leaned my head against his hand, closing my eyes, still holding his hand tightly.