"No, I don't mean like physically feeling something. It's just... I don't know. Maybe I'm the only one that feels it. When we're close to each other, it's like I can feel this... this-," I ramble a little, trying to find the word.

"Electricity," Joe says quietly.

"I was going to say tension," I say with a small laugh.

I look into his eyes and he looks into mine.

"You do feel it," I say.

He looks into my eyes for a moment longer, and then drops his hands and rubs his hand over his chin.

"I mean, yeah. I've felt it. It's that chemistry that everyone's talking about right?" Joe says with a shrug.

I nod.

"Yeah. Exactly! The thing - according to everyone - that makes us work so well together. It's an asset right? So we should use that," I tell him.

I can see he's close to agreeing with me, he moves his tongue in the side of his cheek thoughtfully. His brown eyes wandering around the room as he considers my idea.

"Okay. You're probably right, and I can see this means a lot to you. You're really giving this your all aren't you?" Joe asks me, half smiling.

"Yeah. I don't want to prove all the people that believe in me wrong," I tell him.

"Well that was never going to happen," Joe chuckles, looking into my eyes.

"Maybe not touching will make Gemma feel a bit better about everything too?" I say gently.

Joe takes in a deep breath.

"Maybe," He breathes out.

I am about to ask him if she's still upset, when Robert comes into the room.

"Joe, hair and makeup is ready for you!" Robert calls out.

"Hey Charlee!" Robert says to me with a smile.

I smile brightly back at him.

"Thanks Robert," Joe says to Robert with a kind smile.

Joe turns to me, and leans in closely. Careful not to touch. I hold my breath.

"I bet you break the ban first," He whispers in my ear.

I glare at him.

"No way, you can't go a day without one of my amazing hugs," I say back to him, teasing.

"We'll see," Joe laughs, walking towards Robert.

He stops before he reaches the door and gives me a little wave before disappearing. Once he is gone, I walk over to the couch with Maya on it and plop myself down next to her with a sigh.

"You like him don't you?" She asks me.

I am about to deny it, but when I look at her face I can tell she wouldn't believe me.

"Yeah," I nod sadly.

I lean my head on Mayas shoulder and she lifts her arm around me in a hug, and begins to rub my shoulder with her hand.

"What are you going to do about it?" She asks me.

"Probably wait it out. Until the feelings disappear," I say.

"Or until he breaks up with his girlfriend?" Maya asks.

I lift my head up to look at her, and lift my eyebrows.

"Everyone knows they've been fighting," Maya says, "He's arguing on the phone to her all the time,"

"They'll work it out. He wants to. She's just worried about him having a romantic interest. Once she realises I'm not a threat, it will be okay," I say, genuinely caring about their relationship. Just because I like him doesn't mean I want either of them to get hurt.

Maya looks at me.

"What?" I ask.

"Charlee, they haven't been fighting since you joined the cast. They've been fighting since pretty much you started as a writer. This is just the newest thing she's upset about. Things are not good," She tells me.

"I started a year ago," I tell her.

"Yeah, I don't know how they're still together," She tells me.

"What started it?" I ask.

Maya looks at me for a moment, thinking of what to say.

"I think he's been distracted," She says finally, pulling me back into a hug.

"Now what should we do today?" Maya asks.